- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Yo Yo Ma'
Bach: Unaccompanied Cello Suites180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl, 3 LP Set
Yo Yo Ma's Classic album from the 18 time Grammy Award Winner. This is One of Yo-Yo Ma's most influential and successful albums and is available for the first time on 180 Gram Vinyl!
He was also the Winner of the 1984 Grammy® Award for Best Classical Performance Instrumental - Soloist or Soloists (Without Orchestra).LP1
1. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007; PrÉlude
2. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007; Allemande
3. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007; Courante
4. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007; Sarabande
5. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007; Menuett
6. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007; Gigue
7. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1008; PrÉlude
8. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1008; Allemande
9. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1008; Courante
10. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1008; Sarabande
11. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1008; Menuett
12. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 2 in D Minor, BWV 1008; Gigue
1. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1009; PrÉlude
2. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1009; Allemande
3. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1009; Courante
4. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1009; Sarabande
5. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1009; BourrÉe
6. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 3 in C Major, BWV 1009; Gigue
7. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010; PrÉlude
8. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010; Allemande
9. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010; Courante
10. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010; Sarabande
11. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010; BourrÉe
12. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 4 in E-Flat Major, BWV 1010; Gigue
1. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 5 in C Minor, BWV 1011; PrÉlude
2. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 5 in C Minor, BWV 1011; Allemande
3. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 5 in C Minor, BWV 1011; Courante
4. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 5 in C Minor, BWV 1011; Sarabande
5. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 5 in C Minor, BWV 1011; Gavotte
6. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 5 in C Minor, BWV 1011; Gigue
7. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012; PrÉlude
8. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012; Allemande
9. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012; Courante
10. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012; Sarabande
11. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012; Gavotte
12. Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 6 in D Major, BWV 1012; Gigue$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 3 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Bach TriosCellist Yo-Yo Ma, mandolinist Chris Thile, and bassist Edgar Meyer perform works by J.S. Bach originally written for keyboard instruments plus a sonata for viola da gamba. Ma, Thile, and Meyer last recorded together, with Stuart Duncan, on the Grammy Award-winning album Goat Rodeo Sessions, which the Los Angeles Times called haunting, invigorating, often breathtaking. The vinyl edition of Bach Trios will be pressed on two 140-gram vinyl discs.1. Trio Sonata No. 6 in G Major, BWV 530: I. Vivace
2. Trio Sonata No. 6 in G Major, BWV 530: II. Lento
3. Trio Sonata No. 6 in G Major, BWV 530: III. Allegro
4. Prelude No. 19 in A Major from The Well-Tempered Clavier Book I, BWV 864
5. Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, BWV 645
6. Fugue No. 20 in A Minor from The Well-Tempered Clavier Book II, BWV 889
7. Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BWV 639
8. Prelude No. 18 in E Minor, BWV 548
9. Fugue No. 18 in E Minor, BWV 548
10. Passepied from Keyboard Partita No. 5 in G Major, BWV 829
11. Kommst du nun, Jesu, vom Kimmel herunter, BWV 650
12. Contrapunctus XIII: Rectus from The Art of the Fugue, BWV 1080
13. Contrapunctus XIII: Inversus from The Art of the Fugue, BWV 1080
14. Erbarm dich mein, o Herre Gott, BWV 721
15. Sonata for Viola da Gamba No. 3 in G Minor, BWV 1029: I. Vivace
16. Sonata for Viola da Gamba No. 3 in G Minor, BWV 1029: II. Adagio
17. Sonata for Viola da Gamba No. 3 in G Minor, BWV 1029: III. Allegro$26.99140 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Plays The Music Of John Williams180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
PVC Protective Sleeve
Includes 4-Page Booklet
Unique Collaboration Between John Williams And Yo-yo Ma
Available On Vinyl For The First Time!
Yo-Yo Ma Plays the Music of John Williams is a 2002 album of John Williams compositions performed by Yo-Yo Ma and the Recording Arts Orchestra of Los Angeles.
For an instrument with such rich expressive powers, the cello has long suffered from a shortage of great concertos. Leave it to John Williams, the composer best known for his popular, emotionally charged scores to Star Wars, ET, and many other blockbuster movies, to ride to the rescue with a new Cello Concerto, an intense, expressive, and rhythmically vital offering tailor-made for Yo-Yo Ma's dexterous touch.
Like the composer's Violin Concerto, this one is imbued with impressionistic textures and colors, but there's also a hard-driving, modern edge. Call it 21st-century Ravel. Williams wrote the concerto with Ma in mind, and it's a test of even Ma's formidable technique. It also boasts powerful orchestral writing, especially for the percussion and brass.
Three other premieres are included on the album as well. The Elegy for Cello and Orchestra is a lyrical and atmospheric tone poem, with shades of FaurÉ at every turn of phrase. The expressionistic Three Pieces for Solo Cello, though, seem more akin to Benjamin Britten's solo cello suites in their abstract, concentrated intensity. Heartwood is another tender and sensitive reverie. It gradually builds in strength but ends as it began, with a whisper of tranquil serenity.
Ma's virtuosity is dazzling, and his engagement with the music is typically deep. He makes clear that Williams's music isn't just for the movies; indeed, with his new concerto, Williams has done the cello a great service.
Yo-Yo Ma Plays the Music of John Williams celebrates its 15th anniversary this year and is now finally available on vinyl for the first time. A 4-page booklet with an extensive story written by John Williams is included.LP 1
1. Concerto for Cello and Orchestra
- I. Theme and Cadenza
- II. Blues
- III. Scherzo
- IV. Song
2. Elegy for Cello And Orchestra
1. Three Pieces for Solo Cello
- I. Rosewood
- II. Pickin'
- III. the Long Way North
2. Heartwood$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Chris Thile & Brad MehldauNonesuch Records labelmates mandolinist/singer Chris Thile and pianist Brad Mehldau, longtime admirers of each other's work, first toured as a duo in 2013. At the end of 2015, they played a two-night stand at New York City's Bowery Ballroom before going into the studio to record Chris Thile & Brad Mehldau, a mix of covers and original songs.
Chris Thile and Brad Mehldau come from different worlds but the same species, says the New York Times. Mr. Thile is a progressive-bluegrass pacesetter; Mr. Mehldau is the most influential jazz pianist of the last 20 years. Both are team players ... Both love Bach and the Beatles, and both have developed fan bases bigger and broader (and younger) than their genre silos can accommodate.
The two musicians first performed together in September 2011 as part of Mehldau's residency at London's Wigmore Hall. The Guardian said of that performance, Mehldau struck up his signature rocking chord vamp over which lightly struck motifs swell to sensuous extended melodies. Thile kept cajoling him with percussive snaps, flying runs, and chords strummed fast enough to sound as seamless as a purring strings section, inducing Mehldau to bat back the playful provocation with stinging rejoinders.
MacArthur Fellow and A Prairie Home Companion host Chris Thile is the founding member of Punch Brothers, which a Boston Globe reviewer called the tightest, most impressive live band I have ever seen. The band has released four albums on Nonesuch beginning in 2008: Punch, Antifogmatic, Who's Feeling Young Now?, and The Phosphorescent Blues. Thile's other releases on the label include Sleep with One Eye Open with Michael Daves; Edgar Meyer & Chris Thile and Bass & Mandolin-the latter of which won a Grammy Award; a solo record of Bach violin sonatas and partitas; and A Dotted Line with his longtime band Nickel Creek. He also recently collaborated with Yo-Yo Ma, Stuart Duncan, and Edgar Meyer on the double Grammy Award-winning album The Goat Rodeo Sessions.
Brad Mehldau's Nonesuch debut was the 2004 solo disc Live in Tokyo and includes six records with his trio: House on Hill, Day Is Done, Brad Mehldau Trio Live, Ode, Where Do You Start, and Blues and Ballads. His collaborative records on the label include Love Sublime, Highway Rider, Metheny Mehldau, Metheny Mehldau Quartet, Modern Music, and Mehliana: Taming the Dragon. Mehldau's additional solo albums on Nonesuch include Live in Marciac and last year's 8-LP/4-CD 10 Years Solo Live, which the New York Times says contains some of the most impressive pianism he has captured on record. Earlier this year, he released a duo album with Joshua Redman, Nearness, of which the Wall Street Journal said: Few records released this year better define what jazz sounds like today, even if there isn't a hip noun to describe it.1. The Old Shade Tree (Brad Mehldau & Chris Thile)
2.Tallahassee Junction (Brad Mehldau)
3. Scarlet Town (David Rawlings & Gillian Welch)
4. I Cover the Waterfront (Johnny Green & Edward Heyman)
5. Independence Day (Elliott Smith)
6. Noise Machine (Chris Thile)
7. The Watcher (Brad Mehldau)
8. Daughter of Eve (Chris Thile)
9. Fast As You Can (Fiona Apple)*
10. Marcie (Joni Mitchell)
11. Don't Think Twice It's Alright (Bob Dylan)
12. Tabhair dom do Lámh (Ruaidri Dáll Ó Catháin)
*Vinyl-only bonus track$27.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - SoundtrackCrouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is the Original Soundtrack album of the 2000 Academy Award- and Golden Globe Award-winning film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon starring Yun-Fat Chow, Michelle Yeoh, Ziyi Zhang and Chen Chang. The soundtrack was awarded at the Academy Awards, Grammy's and BAFTA Awards. The score was also nominated for a Golden Globe.
The score was composed by Tan Dun, originally performed by Shanghai Symphony Orchestra, Shanghai National Orchestra, and Shanghai Percussion Ensemble. It also features many solo passages for cello played by Yo-Yo Ma. The ''last track'' (''A Love Before Time'') features Coco Lee. The orchestra's string section was accompanied by traditional Chinese instruments such as the bamboo flute and hand drum, and an ethnic Miao group.
Dun is now a winner of today's most prestigious musical honors including the Grawemeyer Award for classical composition, a Grammy Award, an Academy Award and Musical America's ''Composer of The Year''.1. A Love Before Time* (Mandarin)
2. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
3. The Eternal Vow
4. A Wedding Interrupted
5. Night Fight
6. Silk Road
7. To The South
8. Through The Bamboo Forest
9. The Encounter
10. Desert Capriccio
11. In The Old Temple
12. Yearning Of The Sword
15. A Love Before Time* (English)$42.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The Goat Rodeo SessionsThe last time cellist Yo-Yo Ma teamed with bassist Edgar Meyer and mandolin player Chris Thile (of Nickel Creek and Punch Brothers fame) for a classical/bluegrass hybrid, the result was the gold-selling Songs of Joy & Peace. Here, Ma, Meyer, and Thile are joined by fiddler Stuart Duncan in a different kind of string quartet.
The slang phrase goat rodeo, according the Urban Dictionary, is about the most polite term used by aviation people (and others in higher risk situations) to describe a scenario that requires about 100 things to go right at once if you intend to walk away from it. That may be overstating the case for a group of musicians, most of whom have worked together and succeeded before, but it also carries a rural connotation that is appropriate for music that is, for the most part, closer to bluegrass than classical. The tunes were written by Duncan, Meyer, and Thile, and Ma's role is largely supportive. After the fast pieces Attaboy and Quarter Chicken Dark, Helping Hand is the first slower number, with Thile switching to guitar and Duncan taking over the mandolin for a musical conversation between the two instruments.
Where's My Bow? is a violin/cello/bass trio with Thile sitting out, and it is one of the few tracks that leans more toward the classical side, boasting a big, dramatic finish. The more exotic Here and Heaven finds both Thile and Meyer at times playing the Renaissance instrument the gamba, as Duncan picks up a fretless banjo, all of them backing a vocal duet between Thile and Aoife O'Donovan of Crooked Still. Meyer moves to piano for the slow, thoughtful Franz and the Eagle, another piece that has more of a classical bent.
The rest of the album is in a progressive bluegrass mode, Less Is Moi mixing several short themes and allowing room for improvisation, and 13:8 taken quickly, with Duncan and Thile interacting briskly. It doesn't really seem as if 100 things had to go right for The Goat Rodeo Sessions to work; it only required four or five talented musicians to play and sing in sympathetic unity, and that they did, making this a satisfying experience for more adventurous classical and bluegrass fans.LP1
2. Quarter Chicken Dark
3. Helping Hand
4. Where's My Bow?
5. Here and Heaven
6. Franzand the Eagle
1. Less is Moi
2. Hill Justice
3. No One But You
5. Goat Rodeo$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Four Seasons (Awaiting Repress)The London Philharmonic Orchestra performs Vivaldi's The Four Seasons, Op. 8 led by violinist, conductor Itzhak Perlman.
Itzhak Perlman (born August 31, 1945) is an Israeli-born violinist, conductor, and is regarded as one of the pre-eminent violinists of the 20th and early-21st centuries, renowned for his brilliant technique, direct interpretation and precision. He has appeared with every major orchestra in the world, showcasing his talent at music festivals, recitals, and concerts around the world.
Undeniably the reigning virtuoso of the violin, Itzhak Perlman enjoys superstar status rarely afforded a classical musician. Beloved for his charm and humanity as well as his talent, he is treasured by audiences throughout the world who respond not only to his remarkable artistry, but also to the irrepressible joy of making music, which he communicates. In January 2009, Mr. Perlman was honored to take part in the Inauguration of President Barack Obama, premiering a piece written for the occasion by John Williams and performing with clarinetist Anthony McGill, pianist Gabriela Montero, and cellist Yo-Yo Ma. In December 2003 the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts granted Mr. Perlman a Kennedy Center Honor celebrating his distinguished achievements and contributions to the cultural and educational life of our nation. In May 2007, he performed at the State Dinner for Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, hosted by President George W. Bush and Mrs. Bush at the White House.
In addition to his many orchestral and recital appearances throughout the world, Mr. Perlman performs as conductor with leading orchestras. He was Music Advisor of the St. Louis Symphony from 2002 to 2004, and he was Principal Guest Conductor of the Detroit Symphony from 2001 to 2005. He has performed as conductor with the New York Philharmonic, Chicago Symphony, Philadelphia Orchestra, Boston Symphony, National Symphony, Los Angeles Philharmonic, St. Paul Chamber Orchestra, and the symphony orchestras of San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Montreal, Atlanta and Toronto, as well as at the Ravinia and OK Mozart festivals. Internationally, Mr. Perlman has conducted the Berlin Philharmonic, Concertgebouw Orchestra, London Philharmonic, the English Chamber Orchestra, and the Israel Philharmonic.
He proudly possesses four Emmy Awards and fifteen Grammy awards. He performed at the 2006 Academy Awards and at the Juilliard School Centennial gala, broadcast nationally on Live from Lincoln Center. One of Mr. Perlman's proudest achievements is his collaboration with film score composer John Williams in Steven Spielberg's Academy Award winning film Schindler's List, in which he performed the violin solos.
Cut at Abbey Road Studios from the original stereo analogue master tapes with the Neumann VMS82 lathe fed an analogue pre-cut signal from a specially adapted Studer A80 tape deck with additional 'advance' playback head, making the cut a totally analogue process.
• Hi-Q Records Supercuts 180g Vinyl
• Cut from the Original Analogue EMI Master Tapes at Abbey Road Studios!
• Superior Audiphile Pressing
• Features Original Album Artwork
Itzhak Perlman, violin, conductor
London Philharmonic Orchestra
This title is not eligible for discount.Antonio Lucio Vivaldi (1678 - 1741)
Four Seasons, Op. 8
Concerto No. 1 in E major (Spring)
Concerto No. 2 in G minor (Summer)
Concerto No. 3 in F major (Autumn)
2. Adagio molto
Concerto No. 4 in F minor (Winter)
4. Allegro non molto
6. Allegro$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
Bach: Sonata and Partitas, Vol. 1Nonesuch Records releases an album of three Bach works recorded by mandolin virtuoso and MacArthur Fellow Chris Thile in 2013. Bach: Sonatas and Partitas, Vol. 1 comprises three works written for solo violin: Sonata No. 1 in G minor, BWV 1001; Partita No. 1 in B minor, BWV 1002; and Sonata No. 2 in A minor, BWV 1003. The album was produced by Thile's friend, mentor, and frequent collaborator, the double bassist and composer Edgar Meyer.
Thile explains his connection to the composer: "Bach was my first meaningful experience with-for lack of a better word-classical music. It was the second recording of Glenn Gould playing the Goldberg Variations. Gould plays with the kind of rhythmic integrity that I had previously only associated with non-classical music: music with a groove, with a pocket, that made you move. Gould was playing that music like my heroes play fiddle tunes. It humanized the whole thing for me and the heavens opened up and Bach came down. I started devouring all the Bach I could get my hands on."
He continues, "This record to me is not about this iconic violin music played on the mandolin-like, 'Oh boy, what fun, he's playing a weird instrument!' It's about Bach being one of the greatest musicians of all time, the solo violin music being some of his best work, and the mandolin having the potential to cast it in a new and hopefully interesting light.
Chris Thile, whom London's Independent calls "the most remarkable mandolinist in the world," is the founding member and lead vocalist of Punch Brothers. With broad influences including progressive bluegrass, classical, rock, and jazz, Thile transcends the borders of conventionally circumscribed genres, creating a distinctly American canon and a new musical aesthetic. Thile will be touring this summer with Yo-Yo Ma, Stuart Duncan, and Edgar Meyer, with whom he released last year's The Goat Rodeo Sessions, which won two Grammys in 2013.
As a soloist, Thile has released five previous albums. In 2011, Nonesuch Records released the Grammy-nominated Sleep with One Eye Open, an album of duets with guitarist Michael Daves. Thile has also collaborated with a pantheon of musical innovators from multiple genres including BÉla Fleck, Brad Mehldau, and Hilary Hahn. For more than 15 years, Thile played in the wildly popular band Nickel Creek, with which he released three albums, sold two million records, and was awarded a Grammy.
The New Yorker's Alec Wilkinson said of Punch Brothers: "each musician has a deep command of his instrument their technique and specific sensibilities have given Punch Brothers a sound that is strikingly coherent and singular, even if they haven't yet settled on a genre Each of the musicians plays with grace, thoughtfulness, and force to a degree that is not duplicated by any band I am aware of." Their latest album, the critically acclaimed Who's Feeling Young Now?, was released in 2012 on Nonesuch Records.
Chris Thile, mandolin
Produced by Edgar Meyer
Recorded and Mixed by Richard King
Recorded January 12-17, 2013, at The Barn, Washington, MA
Mastered by Robert C. Ludwig at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland ME
Illustration by Oliver Jeffers
Design by Rory Jeffers
Photography by Ryan Mastro
Executive Producer: Robert Hurwitz1. Sonata No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: I. Adagio
2. Sonata No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: II. Fuga: Allegro
3. Sonata No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: III. Siciliana
4. Sonata No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: IV. Presto
5. Partita No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: I. Allemanda
6. Partita No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: II. Double
7. Partita No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: III. Corrente
8. Partita No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: IV. Double: Presto
9. Partita No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: V. Sarabande
10. Partita No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: VI. Double
11. Partita No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: VII. Tempo di Borea
12. Partita No. 1 in B Minor, BWV 1002: VIII. Double
13. Sonata No. 2 in A Minor, BWV 1003: I. Grave
14. Sonata No. 2 in A Minor, BWV 1003: II. Fuga
15. Sonata No. 2 in A Minor, BWV 1003: III. Andante
16. Sonata No. 2 in A Minor, BWV 1003: IV. Allegro$20.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Seven Years In Tibet Soundtrack180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
First Pressing Of 1,000 Individually Numbered Copies On Snow White Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
Includes 4-Page Booklet With Track Listing, Credits, And Photos From The Movie
PVC Protective Sleeve
Music By John Williams, Cello Solos By Yo-Yo Ma
First Time On Vinyl
Seven Years In Tibet is the 1997 American war drama film based on the same-titled book written by Austrian mountaineer Heinrich Harrer on his experiences in Tibet.
In the film, the main characters Heinrich Harrer and Peter Aufschnaiter, played by Brad Pitt and David Thewlis, are mountaineering in British India (now Pakistan) and their German citizenship results in their imprisonment by the British in a camp at the Himalayan foothills. They escape prison and flee to Tibet where Harrer befriends the 14th Dalai Lama. The Dalai Lama becomes one of his tutors, as well as a close friend.
The music of Seven Years in Tibet is composed by American film composer John Williams. He has won 5 Academy Awards, 4 Golden Globe Awards, 7 BAFTA Awards, and 21 Grammy Awards for his musical work.
With a career spanning over six decades he has composed some of the most popular and recognizable film scores in cinematic history, to many of the highest-grossing films of all-time, including Jaws, the Star Wars series, Superman, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, the Indiana Jones series, Jurassic Park, Schindler's List and the first three Harry Potter films.
Classical cellist Yo-Yo Ma is featured on the title theme and on most of the instrumental tracks plus there are several tantric excerpts from the Tibetan Gyuto Monks.LP 1
1. Seven Years In Tibet From Seven Years In Tibet
2. Young Dalai Lama And Ceremonial Chant
3. Leaving Ingrid
4. Peter's Rescue
5. Harrer's Journey
6. The Invasion
1. Approaching The Summit
2. Palace Invitation
3. Heinrich's Odyssey
4. Quiet Moments
5. Regaining A Son
6. Seven Years In Tibet (Reprise)$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
At ChristmasAt Christmas features classic holiday favorites and more, with special guests Natalie Cole, Yo-Yo Ma, Chris Botti. This first-time vinyl edition of a 2012 CD release, which was already an expanded version of a previously limited edition CD will be issued on standard weight vinyl.1. Winter Wonderland
2. Go Tell It On The Mountain
3. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
4. Jingle Bells
5. Baby It's Cold Outside
7. Here Comes The Sun
8. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
9. Some Children See Him
10. Mon Beau Sapin
11. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
12. Who Comes This Night
13. In The Bleak Midwinter
14. Auld Lang Syne$29.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
FossilsAmericana singer-songwriter Aoife O'Donovan spent the last 10 years playing in the celebrated progressive string band, Crooked Still, and has been collaborating with numerous other artists including Yo-Yo Ma, Chris Thile, Ollabelle, Sometymes Why, Jerry Douglas, Jim Lauderdale, Sara Watkins, and Kathy Mattea to name a few. Aoife's writing came to the attention of Alison Krauss, when she recorded Aoife's Lay My Burden Down in 2011 for her album Paper Airplane. Aoife has an opening stint for the Milk Carton Kids and will be touring across the country and Europe through the end of the year.Lay My Burden Down
Red & White & Blue & Gold
Oh, Mama$15.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now