- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Stax Number OnesSide One:
1. Green Onions
2. Hold On! I'm Comin'
3. Knock On Wood
4. Soul Man
5. (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
6. Who's Making Love
7. (Do The) Push And Pull (Part 1)
8. Jody's Got Your Girl And Gone
1. Mr. Big Stuff
2. Theme From Shaft
3. In The Rain
4. I'll Take You There
5. I Believe In You (You Believe In Me)
6. If You're Ready (Come Go With Me)
7. Woman To Woman$21.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The Stax Vinyl 7s Box (Pre-Order)A legendary R&B logo, with recordings made from Memphis to Detroit, and throughout the 1960s well into the 1970s, the Stax team always created astoundingly vibrant recordings. The label discovered world-class vocalists, innovative producers and musicians that excelled.
To celebrate its 60th anniversary and its influence on dancefloors around the world presented here on seven 45s are fourteen in-demand rare grooves from both the famous and under-rated artists who cut amazing music for the Stax group of labels. All highly sought after around the world by connoisseurs of both Modern and Northern Soul. Includes booklet with notes written by set compiler, Richard Searling, legendary Northern Soul DJ and BBC presenter.1. I'm The One Who Loves You - Darrell Banks
2. Sweet Sherry - J.J. Barnes
1. I'll Never Stop Loving You - Carla Thomas
2. One More Chance - Margie Joseph
1. The Whole Damn World Is Going Crazy - John Gary Williams
2. Why Must Our Eyes Always Be Turned Backwards - Lou Bond
1. Hey You! Don't Fight It! - The Montclairs
2. The Stars - Barbara Lewis
1. Friday Night - Johnnie Taylor
2. Happy - William Bell
1. Special Kind Of Woman - Paul Thompson
2. You're My Only Temptation - Roz Ryan
1. Can You Win - Charlene & The Soul Serenaders
2. (Let Hurt Put You in the) Loser's Seat - Joni Wilson$64.997 Vinyl Single Box Set - 7 Singles Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Bound To Happen1969's Bound to Happen was the last-and, in many ways, most brilliant-collaboration between Soul singer William Bell and Stax label-mate Booker T. Jones. Jones produced and arranged the album, overdubbing many of the instruments himself, while the MGs and the Memphis Horns played backup. Features I Forgot to Be Your Lover, Bell's biggest hit under Stax. Available again on vinyl for the first time in 30+ years!1. I Forgot To Be Your Lover
2. Western Union Man
3. My Whole World Is Falling Down
4. Everyday People
5. Johnny I Love You
6. All God's Children Got Soul
8. By The Time I Get To Phoenix
9. Bring Them Curtain Down
10. A Smile Can't Hide (A Broken Heart)
11. Born Under A Bad Sign
12. I Got A Sure Thing$21.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Hot Buttered SoulWalk On By
By The Time I Get To Phoenix$21.99Vinyl LP Reissue -Sealed Buy Now
CITH-4MEN-4514xThe Staple Singers
Hammer And Nails"Hammer And Nails" is a reissue of the classic 1962 release by The Staple Singers. This album showcases the group in their Southern Gospel prime on the title track, "Gloryland" and "Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen". The group would go on to soul glory when they signed with Stax Records later in the decade but this is the group doing what they do best - gospel.1. Hammer And Nails
3. Everybody Will Be Happy
4. Hear My Call, Hear
5. Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
6. Great Day
7. I'm Willin' (Part 1)
8. I'm Willin' (Part 2)
9. Do You Know Him?
10. New-Born Soul
11. A Dying Man's Plea
12. New Home$21.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Elvis At StaxRiding high on the success of Aloha From Hawaii, Elvis did something remarkable. He decided that his next recording project would be on his home turf - Memphis, TN. The most desirable studio in town was the red-hot STAX - the launching pad of such greats as Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett, Sam & Dave and Isaac Hayes. Elvis assembled the very best musicians in town - members of Booker T. and The MGs, The Memphis Boys and his own TCB band to create the ultimate band and he searched for fresh new material that would reect his new path. Such songs as "I Got A Feelin' In My Body" and "Loving Arms" demonstrate an artist looking to broaden his palette and his reach.
The Stax material has never been positioned as a whole body of work - but is an amazing chapter of Elvis' career. With the Elvis At Stax release, all of this material is collected for the rst time. Along with some of the funky outtakes, it creates a fresh new package that, while it doesn't have the known hits, tells a great story.LP1
1. Promised Land
2. I've Got A Thing About You Baby
3. If You Talk In Your Sleep
4. Raised On Rock
5. Help Me
6. I Got A Feelin' In My Body
7. For Ol' Times Sake
8. Talk About The Good Times
9. Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues
1. You Asked Me To
2. Loving Arms
3. Your Love's Been A Long Time Coming
4. Spanish Eyes
5. It's Midnight
6. Find Out What's Happening
7. Three Corn Patches
8. My Boy$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Elvis At Stax1973 was a crucial year in the career of Elvis Presley. Riding high on the success of Elvis: Aloha From Hawaii via Satellite, which was seen by over 1 BILLION people, Elvis did something remarkable. He chose to take control of his own business. He sold his future royalties to RCA and he started a new publishing company. No one would tell him what to do ever again.
Elvis decided that his next recording project would be on his home turf - at the red-hot STAX, the launching pad of such greats as Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett, Sam & Dave and Isaac Hayes. He assembled the very best musicians in town - members of The
MGs, The Memphis Boys and his own TCB band to create the ultimate band and he searched for fresh new material that would reect his new path. Such
songs as "I Got A Feelin' In My Body" and "Loving Arms" demonstrate an artist looking to broaden his palette and his reach.
The STAX material, an amazing chapter of Elvis' career, has never been positioned as a whole
body of work. Until now.LP 1
1. Promised Land
2. I've Got A Thing About You Baby
3. If You Talk In Your Sleep
4. Raised On Rock
5. Help Me
6. I Got A Feelin' In My Body (take 4)
7. For Ol' Times Sake (take 4)
8. Talk About The Good Times (take 3)
9. Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues (take 8)
1. You Asked Me To (take 3A)
2. Loving Arms (take 2) (03:03)
3. Your Love's Been A Long Time Coming (take 4)
4. Spanish Eyes (take 2)
5. It's Midnight (take 7)
6. Find Out What's Happening (takes 8-7)
7. Three Corn Patches$29.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
UNIM-FAN-8092xJohn Lee Hooker
That's Where It's At!Fantastic reissue from the blues legend, originally released by Stax in 1969.1. Teachin' The Blues
2. Goin' To Louisiana
3. I Need You
4. My Love Comes Down For You
5. Please Don't Go
6. I Just Don't Know
7. Slow And Easy
8. Two White Horses
9. Feel So Bad
10. Grinder Man$21.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Inside Out Your MindWith INSIDE OUT YOUR MIND the Loons have created their most compelling and original album to date. Once described as "a perfect pairing of Love-influenced garage-psych and British underground in the mould of the Pretty Things", the Loons are Mike Stax of Ugly Things Magazine, Anja Stax on bass, Marc Schroeder and Chris Marsteller on guitar, and Mike Kamoo on drums and production.1. Siren City
2. Moon And Tide
3. Inside Out Your Mind
4. Out Of The Frame
5. Cruel Grey Fog
7. My Desolation
8. I Don't Live There Anymore
9. Head In The Clouds
10. Transparent Eyes
11. As The Raven Flies$18.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
True Soul: Deep Sounds From The Left Of Stax (Box Set)Complete Anthology Including All 32 Rare And Unreleased 60s And 70s Soul, Funk, Disco And Party-rap Cuts From The True Soul Vaults
10 Page Full Color Booklet Including Never Before Seen Photos, Extensive Liner Notes And A Candid Interview Between Producer Eothen Egon Alapatt And Lee Anthony
All Tracks Remastered From The Original Master Tapes
60's and 70's Soul, Funk, Disco, Party-Rap and Boogie from Arkansas's Legendary Independent Label the final installment presented as an all inclusive 4xLP Anthology.
Now-Again Records, in association with label-owner Lee Anthony, is proud to present the release of True Soul: Deep Sounds from the Left of Stax, a collection of rare and unreleased funk and soul music from the fabled Arkansas indie. Over twelve years in the making, this anthology presented over the course of two volumes of CD/DVDs and one four-LP box set seeks to establish True Soul's rightful place within America's funk and soul pantheon.
As much as this set is about the adventurous, always-funky and oh-so-rare recordings that True Soul made possible, it is also about Anthony, the man. A true, American up-from-the-bootstraps story, Anthony's is one in which his frontiersman's entrepreneurial spirit and vision remains undeterred as he sets up black-owned businesses in a post-Jim Crow South and succeeds in capturing recordings from the high water mark of America's funk and soul movement.
Anthony's story intertwines with the renowned Sam Philips an early mentor and patron and Memphis's Al Bell and Willie Mitchell with whom Anthony collaborated as he tried to cultivate Little Rock's funk and soul in the shadow of Stax and Hi Records. This anthology will make influence amongst the history of southern funk and soul is transparent, as his story of how he helped turn a stranded road band into the Gap Band.
This comprehensive True Soul Records anthology including a 10-page, booklet chock full of photos, ephemera and extensive liner notes - not only carries the rare distributed funk and soul 45s that led the likes of renowned collectors DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist to Lee Anthony's door in search of Anthony's fabled treasure chest, but also includes previously unreleased boogie, disco and party rap recorded in True Soul's early-80's twilight. You can find this all contained in a one of a kind 4xLP boxset, with each sleeve donning the True Soul logo that Anthony held so dear.1. Thomas East - 'Slipping Around (45 Version)'
2. Albert Smith - 'Come Together'
3. John Craig - 'Doing My Own Thing'
4. York Wilborn's Psychedelic Six - 'Wheezin'
5. The Conspiracy - 'I Believe (Our Love Has Gone Away)'
6. Ren Smith - 'Smog (Full Version)'
7. Thomas East - 'Sister Funk (Original, Full Version)'
8. York Wilborn's Psychedelic Six - 'Funky Football'
9. York Wilborn's Psychedelic Six - 'Psychedelic Hot Pants (Full Version)'
10. Classsic Funk - 'Hard Times'
11. The Right Track - 'I Gotta Move With The Groove'
12. The Conspiracy - 'Conspiracy'
13. Thomas East - 'Funky Music'
14. The Conspiracy - 'The Real Thing'
15. The Leaders - '(It's A) Rat Race'
16. Thomas East - ''Follow The Rainbow (Alternate Mix)'
17. Albert Smith - 'The Thrill Is Gone'
18. Thomas East - 'Just A Trip'
19. Larry Davis - 'Down Home Funk (Full Version)'
20. The Right Track - 'You For Me And Me For You'
21. Thomas East - 'Sister Funk' (instrumental)
22. Classic Funk - 'The Funk's Gonna Fly'
23. York Wilborn's Psychedelic Six - 'Thank You'
24. The Right Track - 'Maybe Yes, Maybe No'
25. Portrait - 'Love You For Now On'
26. The Leaders - '(It's A) Rat Race (Vocal)'
27. John Craig - 'I Don't Want To Do It'
28. John Craig - 'Doing My Own Thing (Interlude)'
29. Portrait - 'Springtime Smile'
30. Le'Chance - 'Get Down'
31. Le'Chance - 'Gigolo'
32. Soul Mind And Body - 'I Took Your Love (To Be True) (Full Version)'
$59.99Vinyl LP Box Set - 4 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Studio One Soul (Awaiting Repress)Studio One was modeled on the record labels that had their own crack studio house bands, labels and studios like Stax in Memphis, Motown in Detroit, Muscle Shoals in Alabama and Criteria in Florida, so it was natural that at Studio One versions of some of the most influential soul records would be reworked in a Jamaican idiom for playing on the powerful sound systems, sometimes with different titles and sometimes with different composer credits, too, and some of the very best are rounded up here.LP 1
1. Leroy Sibbles - Express Yourself
2. Norma Fraser - Respect
3. Leroy Sibbles - Groove
4. Sound Dimension - Time Is Tight
5. The Heptones - Message From A Black Man
6. Otis Gayle - I'll Be Around
7. Jerry Jones - Still Water
8. Sound Dimension - Soulful Strut
9. Richard Ace - Can't Get Enough
10. The Chosen Few - Don't Break Your Promise
1. The Eternals - Queen Of The Minstrels
2. Norma Fraser - The First Cut Is The Deepest
3. Ken Parker - How Strong
4. Ken Boothe - Set Me Free
5. Senior Soul - Is It Because I'm Black
6. Jackie Mittoo - Deeper And Deeper
7. Alton Ellis - I Don't Want To Be Right
8. Willie Williams - No One Can Stop Us$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
I'll Play The Blues For YouThe regal twang and moan of Albert Kings guitar has long been one of the most riveting sounds in urban blues.
If King hadnt developed his way of bending notes into uncannily human cries, shouts and whispers, modern blues guitar would be a different phenomenon. King played his right-handed guitar upside down and backward, using his left hand. But there was nothing backward about the music he made. Literally pulling emotion from the strings, he created resonance and a sustained wail that distinguished him from all other blues guitarists.
In Ill Play The Blues For You, one of the prime albums of Kings Stax period, we hear a thrilling live performance of his classic Ill Be Doggone and a hair-raising Dont Burn Down The Bridge. Throughout, the warm ruggedness of the masters singing complements his guitar.1. I'll Play The Blues For You (Parts I & II)
2. Little Brother (Make A Way)
3. Breaking Up Somebody's Home
4. High Cost Of Loving
5. I'll Be Doggone
6. Answer To The Laundromat Blues
7. Don't Burn Down The Bridge ('Cause You Might Wanna Come Back Across)
8. Angel Of Mercy$21.99Vinyl LP Reissue - Sealed Buy Now
Get Up and Get Down
Thankful For Your Love
This Guys In Love With You
That's The Way I Feel About Cha
Toast To The Fool
In The Raiin
Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get$7.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Small cutout slit on cover Buy Now
Down Home StyleA set of gritty electric funk and soulful blues, Down Home Style is an excellent showcase for Brother Jack McDuff's gripping, funky style. Inspired more by the tight grooves of Stax Records than bebop, Down Home Style features McDuff leading a small group through a number of R&B grooves, ranging from the stuttering The Vibrator and dirty funk of Butter (For Yo Popcorn) to the slow blues of Memphis in June. Occasionally, the group is augmented by a punchy horn section, but the record is designed as a showcase for McDuff's wild, intoxicating Hammond organ, and he runs with the it, demonstrating every one of his tricks.1. The Vibrator
2. Down Home Style
3. Memphis In June
4. Theme From Electric Surfboard
5. It's All A Joke
6. Butter (For Yo' Popcorn)
7. Groovin' (On A Sunday Afternoon)
8. As She Walked Away$15.99Vinyl LP Reissue - Sealed Buy Now
The Great Otis Redding Sings Soul BalladsOriginally released in 1965 on Stax/Volt, this is Otis Redding's second album & possibly one ofthe best in the history of soul music.1. That's How Strong My Love Is
2. Chained and Bound
3. Woman, a Lover, a Friend
4. Your One and Only Man
5. Nothing Can Change This Love
6. It's Too Late
7. For Your Precious Love
8. I Want to Thank You
9. Come to Me
10. Home in Your Heart
11. Keep Your Arms Around Me
12. Mr. Pitiful$21.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Got To Get Back!The Bo-Keys are the contemporary evolution of the Memphis funk and soul sounds of Stax/Volt and Hi Records. Got To Get Back! is a snapshot of the group in the studio, jamming on instrumentals in the tradition of Booker T & the MGs and Willie Mitchell and backing up some of their favorite vocalists such as Otis Clay, William Bell and Charlie Musselwhite who make guest appearances on the album.1. Hi Roller
2. Got To Get Back (To My Baby)
3. Just Chillin'
4. Catch This Teardrop
5. Jack and Ginger
6. Sundown on Beale
7. Weak Spot
8. 90 Days Same As Cash
9. I'm Going Home
10. Cauley Flower
11. Work That Sucker
12. Got To Get Back (To My Baby) Pt. 2$14.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
UNIM-STA-211xBooker T. & The MG's
McLemore AvenueMcLemore Avenue is a 1970 album by Booker T. & the M.G.s that consists entirely of instrumental covers of songs from the Beatles' album Abbey Road.1. Medley: Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End/Here Comes The Sun/Come Together
3. Medley: Because/You Never Give Me Your Money
4. Medley: Sun King/Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam/Se Came In Through The Bathroom Window/I Want You (She's So Heavy)$21.99Vinyl LP Reissue - Sealed Buy Now
Baby Lay Your Head DownSide One1 Something To Write Home About
2 We've Been Through Too Much Together
3 Watcha Gonna Do With My Heart
4 I Wanna Do Things For You
5 Baby, Lay Your Head Down (Gently On My Bed)Side Two1 The Highway Man
2 I Hear Footsteps (Coming Closer)3 (I Didn't Know What Losing Was) 'Til I Lost You
4 Check Me Out
5 Lay Your Loving On Me$14.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Small Cut Out Slit On Cover Buy Now
Briefcase Full Of Blues
Celebrate The New Year With Their Classic # 1 Mega Platinum Debut Album
First Time Audiophile Vinyl Release
Mastered Impeccably From The Authorized & Original1978 Atlantic Records Tapes By Joe "i Got The Blues" Reagoso
After their phenomenal success on Saturday Night Live and a number of smash comedy movies already in
their resume, John Belushi and Dan Akroyd dove headfirst into their love of soul, blues and r & b and began
the Blues Brothers duo, netting them a number one album, top hit singles, a box office smash and acclaim
from purists and blues lovers from all over with their first LP, Briefcase Full Of Blues.
Recorded in 1978 at the Universal Amphitheater in Los Angeles, the late great John Belushi and Dan
Akroyd opened a set before comedian and good friend Steve Martin. To the crowd's amazement, the duo
blasted them a blistering rock 'n' blues performance which was captured on tape for their first album Briefcase
Full Of Blues. They later appeared on SNL and the rest as they say is history, as this stunt became reality in no
time and thus began a short lived but amazing piece of rock and blues history.
Released during the holiday season, the album became a number one smash and netted two smash singles
with the classic nod to the Stax sound with Sam & Dave's "Soul Man" as well as the '50s doo wop
classic, "Rubber Biscuit."
With a stellar musician lineup of classic R & B and traditional blues purists like Steve Cropper and Duck
Dunn from Booker T. & The M.G.'s, Chess Records sideman to the stars Matt "Guitar " Murphy,
saxophone champion Tom Scott and a handful of New York City's finest on the reeds, rounded out with Paul
Shafer on keys, The Blues Brothers were a force to reckon with as their albums would go on to sell in the
millions making them one of the biggest bands in the late seventies into the eighties.
With a stunning set list of righteous blues and soulful interpretations, this masterpiece is filled with nonstop classics like the hard boppin' opener Hey Bartender, blues belters like Junior Wells' "Messin' With The
Kid" and Big Joe Turner's "Flip Flop Fly," plus southern rockers like Delbert McClinton's "'B" Movie Box Car
In addition to these legendary performances, this unique concert recording yielded more with powerhouses
like the smash I Don't Know, King Floyd's Groove Me, and the blues thriller Shot Gun Blues.
Friday Music is no stranger to the blues. Therefore, it is with much honor to announce the first installment
in our Blues Brothers 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series with their brilliant masterwork Briefcase Full Of Blues.
For the first time ever on 180 Gram Vinyl, this limited edition classic was mastered impeccably and
faithfully from the original 1978 Atlantic Records tapes by their Atlantic Records label alumni Joe Reagoso
(John Lee Hooker/ Muddy Waters/Johnny Winter) at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records in Hollywood,
To enhance your Jake and Elwood experience even further, this stunning limited anniversary edition also
includes the original album cover art, Miami Mitch Glazer's funny liner notes as well as the 12 brilliant tunes
you will truly forever enjoy in the audiophile vinyl domain.
Blues Brothers .Briefcase Full Of Blues The Anniversary Edition, A first time Audiophile Vinyl
Experience . Authorized and Live ..Exclusively from your friends at Friday Music .
I'M A SOUL MAN!!!1. Opening / I Can't Turn You Loose
2. Hey Bartender
3. Messin' With The Kid
5. Rubber Biscuit
6. Shot Gun Blues
7. Groove Me
8. I Don't Know
9. Soul Man
10. "B" Movie Box Car Blues
11. Flip, Flop & Fly
12. Closing / I Can't Turn You Loose$31.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Buy Now
It's Christmas Time AgainIt's Christmas Time Again compiles 12 entertaining, bluesy, and funky holiday songs by Isaac Hayes, the Staple Singers, Albert King, and others. Fans of the Stax catalog will note that some of these songs have appeared elsewhere, including various volumes of the massive The Complete Stax/Volt Soul Singles series. This is a solid, unified holiday album offering some hot tracks that will raise the temperature of any holiday gathering. Standout tracks include Mack Rice's Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' and Rufus Thomas' I'll Be Your Santa Baby', both of which are adult, sexy numbers. Thanks to Stax for pulling these classics together from across disparate albums. No Christmas collection is complete without this offering.
-All Music GuideSide One:
1. Please Come Home for Christmas - Little Johnny Taylor
2. White Christmas - Rance Allen Group
3. Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' - Mack Rice
4. I'll Be Your Santa, Baby - Rufus Thomas
5. Christmas Comes But Once a Year - Albert King
7. Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' - Albert King
8. Who Took the Merry Out of Christmas? - Staple Singers
9. The Mistletoe and Me - Isaac Hayes
10. It's Christmas Time Again (The Christmas Song) - The Temprees
11. What Do the Lonely Do at Christmas? - The Emotions$12.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Live Wire/ Blues PowerWatermelon Man
Blues At Sunrise
Please Love Me
Look Out$21.99Vinyl LP Reissue Buy Now
A Pebble To A PearlCombining her own unique and distinctive blend of soul, blues, funk and pop, Pebble To A Pearl is Nikka Costa's boldest and most passionate record yet! Produced by Justin Mitchell Stanley (Jamie Lidell, Beck) as an analog recording on two-inch tape, with Nikka and band recording the songs live in the studio for a truly organic feel. Led by the first single Stuck To You.1. Stuck to You
2. Cant Please Everyone
3. Pebble to a Pearl
4. Someone for Everyone
5. Cry Baby
6. Keep Wanting More
7. Keep Pushin
8. Love to Love You Less
9. Without Love
10. Damn I Said It First
11. Loving You
12. Bullets in the Sky$24.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The Best Of Big StarThough power-pop forefathers Big Star were active for just a few short years in the early-mid 1970s, the Memphis band has gone on to become one of the most influential artists in modern music, with a cult status that few can compete with. This new compilation celebrates Big Star with 16 tracks spanning all 3 of their LPs (1972's #1 Record, 1974's Radio City and Third, released after the group disbanded, in 1978), and features rare single versions of some of their most popular songs. Includes liner notes from GRAMMY-winning writer and director Robert Gordon, plus an introduction by sole surviving Big Star member, drummer Jody Stephens.1. In the Street (single mix)
2. Don't Lie to Me (single version)
3. September Gurls (single version)
5. Jesus Christ (single edit)
6. I'm In Love With a Girl
7. O My Soul (single edit)
9. When My Baby's Beside Me
10. Take Care
11. Life Is White
12. Watch the Sunrise (single version)
13. The Ballad of El Goodo
15. Back of a Car
16. Thank You Friends$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
This Is Where I LiveThis is Where I Live is the legendary Stax artist's first Stax album in over 40 years. It was produced and arranged by John Leventhal. "I Forgot To Be Your Lover" featuring Snoop Dogg was the focus-track in the Take Me To The River documentary project.1. The Three Of Me
2. The House Always Wins
3. Poison In The Well
4. I Will Take Care Of You
5. Born Under A Bad Sign
6. All Your Stories
7. Walking On A Tightrope
8. This Is Where I Live
9. More Rooms
10. All The Things You Can't Remember
11. Mississippi-Arkansas Bridge
12. People Want To Go Home$21.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now