- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
SONM-MAS-4716xRobert Randolph And The Family Band
Got SoulPedal-steel virtuoso Robert Randolph returns with his new album, Got Soul. The album reaffirms that Randolph and his Family Band have truly evolved into one of the most exciting and innovative outfits in contemporary music. Got Soul takes stock of Randolph's past as a church musician as it pushes the band forward into new places. There is no shortage of originality on the album with songs that run the gamut from gospel numbers to deep, funky grooves to incendiary rock-and-soul jams. The hauntingly exquisite Heaven's Calling features Randolph on solo steel while guest vocalists Darius Rucker and Anthony Hamilton lend their golden voices to Love Do What It Do and She Got Soul respectively. I Thank You, the 60s Sam & Dave R&B smash, is completely re-imagined in the hands of the Family Band and Snarky Puppy's very on Cory Henry.1. Got Soul
2. She Got Soul
3. Love Do What It Do
4. Shake It
5. I Thank You
6. Heaven's Calling
7. Be the Change
8. Find a Way
9. I Want It
10. Travelin' Cheeba Man
12. Gonna Be All Right$19.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
WARB-ATL-0577xSam & Dave
Soul MenSoul Men is the third album by R&B duo Sam & Dave, originally released in 1967. It reached #5 on the Billboard Black Album chart in 1967 and #62 on the Pop Album chart in 1968. The album launched the hit single Soul Man which ranked #1 on the Black Singles charts and #2 on the Pop Singles charts. The song won Sam & Dave a Grammy in 1967 for Best R&B Group, Vocal or Instrumental.1. Soul Man
2. May I Baby
3. Broke Down Piece Of Man
4. Let It Be Me
5. Hold It Baby
6. I'm With You
7. Don't Knock It
8. Just Keep Holding On
9. The Good Runs The Bad Way
10. Rich Kind Of Poverty
11. I've Seen What Loneliness Can Do$21.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The Best Of The StylisticsVinyl version of the Stylistics first Best of album. Classic, love drenched soul featuring You Are Everything, Break Up to Make Up and Betcha By Golly Wow! A million seller for good reason.You Make Me Feel Brand New
Betcha By Golly Wow
Rockin' Roll Baby
Break Up To Make Up
You're A Big Girl Now
I'm Stone In Love With You
Heavy Fallin' Out
Let's Put It All Together
You Are Everything
People Make The World Go Round
Rockin' Roll Baby$16.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Heavy SoulHeavy Soul is the fourth album by English singer-songwriter Paul Weller, originally released in June 1997.1. Heavy Soul (Pt. 1)
2. Peacock Suit
3. Up In Suzes' Room
5. Driving Nowhere
6. I Should Have Been There To Inspire You
7. Heavy Soul (Pt. 2)
8. Friday Street
10. Golden Sands
11. As You Lean Into The Light
12. Mermaids$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
The Best Of Sam CookeThis Best Of Sam Cooke album was the beacon that kept Cooke's most popular songs in the public eye. Between 1957 and his death seven years later, Cooke recorded an average of one Top Ten single every four months! And now on this single LP, you can relive the timeless best known and best-loved Sam Cooke classics.
For a couple of generations this was the first - and often only - Sam Cooke album they owned. Although there are more ambitious collections that show Cooke's remarkable range and diversity, this is still the best starting place. These are Sam Cooke's biggest commercial hits. This is the message in a bottle that brought his gifts to millions of people.
What is it that makes Cooke's music so irresistible? Well, first the voice, of course. So good, in fact, was Cooke as a vocalist that Atlantic Records vice president Jerry Wexler said matter-of-factly, Sam Cooke was the best singer who ever lived, no contest. But beyond just his voice, it's the phrasing that makes these songs so timeless and memorable. Cooke himself explained it this way: You just talk the story. That's how you get people to come to you - because it's not like a song, it's like two people rapping, only with a melody attached. But then when you come to the hook ('That's the sound of the men working on the chain gang'), then you're free, everybody's gonna sing that part, you want to get everybody to sing along. And they're still singing along.
So we all know the songs. We all know they're great. But nobody's known not unless you were there when it was recorded just how incredible these recordings actually sound. Now, cut at 45 RPM with every detail tended to and no expense spared, we've got The Best of The Best of Sam Cooke.1. You Send Me
2. Only Sixteen
3. Everybody Loves to Cha Cha Cha
4. (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
5. (What A) Wonderful World
7. Chain Gang
9. Twistin' The Night Away
10. Sad Mood
11. Having A Party
12. Bring It On Home To Me
13. Another Saturday Night (Alternate Take)$54.99200 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl 45 RPM LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
True Soul: Deep Sounds From The Left Of Stax (Box Set)Complete Anthology Including All 32 Rare And Unreleased 60s And 70s Soul, Funk, Disco And Party-rap Cuts From The True Soul Vaults
10 Page Full Color Booklet Including Never Before Seen Photos, Extensive Liner Notes And A Candid Interview Between Producer Eothen Egon Alapatt And Lee Anthony
All Tracks Remastered From The Original Master Tapes
60's and 70's Soul, Funk, Disco, Party-Rap and Boogie from Arkansas's Legendary Independent Label the final installment presented as an all inclusive 4xLP Anthology.
Now-Again Records, in association with label-owner Lee Anthony, is proud to present the release of True Soul: Deep Sounds from the Left of Stax, a collection of rare and unreleased funk and soul music from the fabled Arkansas indie. Over twelve years in the making, this anthology presented over the course of two volumes of CD/DVDs and one four-LP box set seeks to establish True Soul's rightful place within America's funk and soul pantheon.
As much as this set is about the adventurous, always-funky and oh-so-rare recordings that True Soul made possible, it is also about Anthony, the man. A true, American up-from-the-bootstraps story, Anthony's is one in which his frontiersman's entrepreneurial spirit and vision remains undeterred as he sets up black-owned businesses in a post-Jim Crow South and succeeds in capturing recordings from the high water mark of America's funk and soul movement.
Anthony's story intertwines with the renowned Sam Philips an early mentor and patron and Memphis's Al Bell and Willie Mitchell with whom Anthony collaborated as he tried to cultivate Little Rock's funk and soul in the shadow of Stax and Hi Records. This anthology will make influence amongst the history of southern funk and soul is transparent, as his story of how he helped turn a stranded road band into the Gap Band.
This comprehensive True Soul Records anthology including a 10-page, booklet chock full of photos, ephemera and extensive liner notes - not only carries the rare distributed funk and soul 45s that led the likes of renowned collectors DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist to Lee Anthony's door in search of Anthony's fabled treasure chest, but also includes previously unreleased boogie, disco and party rap recorded in True Soul's early-80's twilight. You can find this all contained in a one of a kind 4xLP boxset, with each sleeve donning the True Soul logo that Anthony held so dear.1. Thomas East - 'Slipping Around (45 Version)'
2. Albert Smith - 'Come Together'
3. John Craig - 'Doing My Own Thing'
4. York Wilborn's Psychedelic Six - 'Wheezin'
5. The Conspiracy - 'I Believe (Our Love Has Gone Away)'
6. Ren Smith - 'Smog (Full Version)'
7. Thomas East - 'Sister Funk (Original, Full Version)'
8. York Wilborn's Psychedelic Six - 'Funky Football'
9. York Wilborn's Psychedelic Six - 'Psychedelic Hot Pants (Full Version)'
10. Classsic Funk - 'Hard Times'
11. The Right Track - 'I Gotta Move With The Groove'
12. The Conspiracy - 'Conspiracy'
13. Thomas East - 'Funky Music'
14. The Conspiracy - 'The Real Thing'
15. The Leaders - '(It's A) Rat Race'
16. Thomas East - ''Follow The Rainbow (Alternate Mix)'
17. Albert Smith - 'The Thrill Is Gone'
18. Thomas East - 'Just A Trip'
19. Larry Davis - 'Down Home Funk (Full Version)'
20. The Right Track - 'You For Me And Me For You'
21. Thomas East - 'Sister Funk' (instrumental)
22. Classic Funk - 'The Funk's Gonna Fly'
23. York Wilborn's Psychedelic Six - 'Thank You'
24. The Right Track - 'Maybe Yes, Maybe No'
25. Portrait - 'Love You For Now On'
26. The Leaders - '(It's A) Rat Race (Vocal)'
27. John Craig - 'I Don't Want To Do It'
28. John Craig - 'Doing My Own Thing (Interlude)'
29. Portrait - 'Springtime Smile'
30. Le'Chance - 'Get Down'
31. Le'Chance - 'Gigolo'
32. Soul Mind And Body - 'I Took Your Love (To Be True) (Full Version)'
$59.99Vinyl LP Box Set - 4 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Eccentric Soul: The Bandit LabelFive years since it's original release, Numero's flagship compilation gets a facelift. The new deluxe double album set features a new master, new liner notes, more photos and one additional track. Relive the early 00s with classics by Marion Black, Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum & Durr, the Four Mints, Elijah & the Ebonites, Kool Blues, Ronnie Taylor and label founder Bill Moss.LP 1
1. The Arrows - We Have Love
2. The Arrows - The Love I See Now
3. The Arrows - Boogedy Boogedy
4. The Arrows - Bring Back The One I Love
5. Johnny Davis - You've Got To Crawl To Me
6. Sandy Cleveland - My Heart Will Never Lie
7. Sandy Cleveland - We Love Together
8. Linda Balentine - You're A Habit Hard To Break
9. Linda Balentine - Glad About That
10. Altyrone Deno Brown - Sweet Pea
11. Altyrone Deno Brown - If You Love Me
12. The Chosen Few - Lift This Hurt
13. The Chosen Few - You've Been Unfair
14. Hassan - Ghetto King
1. Majestic Arrows - One More Time Around
2. Majestic Arrows - Love Is All I Need
3. Majestic Arrows - Doing It For Us
4. Majestic Arrows - Going To Make A Time Machine
5. Majestic Arrows - Ladies And Wonderful Girls
6. Majestic Arrows - I'll Never Cry For Another Boy
7. Majestic Arrows - We Love Together
8. Majestic Arrows - Another Day
9. Majestic Arrows - The Magic of Your Love
10. Majestic Arrows - Going To Make A Time Machine (Instrumental)
1. Michigan Avenue Sound Orchestra - Poon Tang Thump
2. Altyrone Deno Brown - I Will Find You
3. Altyrone Deno Brown - The Eclipse Of Love
4. Wind - Don't Let Them Tell You
5. Wind - People
6. Majestic Arrows - One More Time Around (Rehearsal)
7. Majestic Arrows - Love Is All I Need (Rehearsal)
8. Majestic Arrows - If I Had A Little Love (Rehearsal)
9. Majestic Arrows - Make Yourself Over (Rehearsal)
10. Majestic Arrows - I'll Never Cry For Another Boy (Rehearsal)
11. Altyrone Deno Brown - Thought I Was A Playboy (LP only)
12. Unknown - Come Back Home (LP only)$51.99Vinyl LP - 3 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Tell Me What You're Gonna DoThis quintessential LP includes James Brown & The Famous Flames' seminal album Tell Me What You're Gonna Do (Ember, 1961). This masterpiece helped define the primal nature of soul. It offers a solid introduction into this man's special brand of musical feeling, intense delivery and R&B innovation. This sensational LP was long out of print, but has now been remastered in this very special collector's edition, which also includes 4 bonus tracks from the same period.1. Just You and Me Darling
2. I Love You, Yes I Do
3. I Don't Mind
4. Come Over Here
5. The Bells
6. Love Don't Love Nobody
7. Dancin' Little Thing
8. Lost Someone
9. And I Do Just What I Want
10. So Long
11. You Don't Have to Go
12. Tell Me What You're Gonna Do$27.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Lady SoulRanked 84/500 on Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.
Lady Soul is an album by Aretha Franklin, released in 1968. The album was her second R&B chart-topper, the follow-up to Aretha Arrives and included some of her biggest hit singles, Chain of Fools (#2 Pop), and (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman (#8 Pop), and (Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone (#5 Pop). It eventually sold over a million copies in the United States alone. The album was reissued on Rhino Records in a deluxe edition in 1995.
Lady Soul peaked at #1, #2 and #3 on Billboard's Black Albums, Pop Albums and Jazz Albums charts respectively. The single Ain't No Way (B-Side of Since You've Been Gone (Sweet, Sweet, Baby)) peaked at #9 on the Black Singles chart, and #16 on the Pop Singles chart.1. Chain Of Fools
2. Money Won't Change You
3. People Get Ready
4. Niki Hoeky
5. (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman
6. Since You've Been Gone (Sweet Sweet Baby)
7. Good To Me As I Am To You
8. Come Back Baby
10. Ain't No Way$21.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Soul MasterThis was arguably his best album; it included both Gordy and Ric Tic singles like Agent Double-O-Soul. It shows that at times, Starr could be as riveting and exciting as any male singer on the soul circuit.1. Agent Double O Soul
2. I Am The Man For You Baby
3. S.O.S. Stop Her On Sight
4. Oh How Happy
5. Way Over There
6. My Weakness Is You
7. Headline News
8. Soul Master
9. I Want My Baby Back
10. Love Is My Destination
11. I Am Your Man
12. Time Is Passin$13.99Vinyl LP Reissue - Sealed Buy Now
The Dock of the Bay (Mono)Otis Redding 'Dock of the Bay' on MONO LP here for the first time in a very, very long time. Old school heavy 180g vinyl as well!
This album has both (Sittin On) The Dock of the Bay and Tramp - true classics.1. [Sittin' On] The Dock Of The Bay
2. I Love You More Than Words Can Say
3. Let Me Come On Home
4. Open The Door
5. Don't Mess With Cupid
6. The Glory Of Love
7. I'm Coming Home To See About You
8. Tramp - By Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
9. The Huckle-Buck
10. Nobody Knows You (When You're Down And Out
11. Ole Man Trouble$24.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Mono - Sealed Buy Now
UNIM-FAN-1257xRed Garland Quintet
Soul JunctionThough it was recorded in 1957 (on the same day as his All Mornin' Long LP), Soul Junction was not released until 1960 on the Prestige label.
Featuring the fine tenor work of his fellow Miles Davis Quintet alum, John Coltrane, and the blazing trumpet of Donald Byrd, Soul Junction is one
of Garland's finest releases as a band leader. The center piece is the 16-minute long title track which features a stunning, mellow and bluesy solo from Red himself.1. Soul Junction
2. Woody'n You
3. Birk's Works
4. I've Got It Bad
5. Hallelujah$21.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Acoustic SoulIndia Arie's Acoustic Soul is just as advertised: grooving soul music with an acoustic bent. Arie herself plays guitar, supplemented by strings (instead of synthesizers) and drums (instead of drum machines). The first single, Video, is a calm, confident ode to self-love, comparing the dreadlocked, petite Arie to the average girl in a video. Arie is indeed anything but average: her debut marks the auspicious return of the black female singer-songwriter, in the vein of Me'Shell Ndegeocello, Tracy Chapman, and Dionne Farris. If you like their music, with thoughtful lyrics and layers of instrumentation, you'll love this album. Video is fabulous, but other high points include Ready for Love, a lament that smolders before slowly building to a crescendo, with tinkling piano, guitar, and cello swelling beneath the vocal. Strength, Courage, and Wisdom is an optimistic anthem that'll have you clapping your hands and swaying from side to side, and the best track on the album, Simple, is a straightforward love song with a pulsating beat. Acoustic Soul may not be full of radio-friendly tracks, but every track is strong, and the disc improves each time you press play. --Courtney Kemp1. Intro
4. Brown Skin
5. Strength, Courage and Wisdom
7. Back to the Middle
8. Ready for Love
10. Always in My Head
11. I See God in You
13. Part of My Life
16. Wonderful$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Get On The Good Foot1 Get on the Good Foot (parts 1 & 2)
2 The Whole World Needs Liberation
3 Your Love was Good for Me
4 Cold Sweat
5 Recitation by Hank Ballard
6 I Got a Bag of My Own
7 Nothing Beats a Try but a Fail
8 Lost Someone
9 Funky Side of Town
10 Please, Please
11 Ain't it a Groove
12 My Part/Make it Funky
13 Dirty Harri$19.99Vinyl LP Reissue - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Soul Station (Awaiting Repress)
Remastered And Reissued As Part Of The Blue Note 75th Anniversary Vinyl Reissue Campaign
Soul Station by tenor saxophonist, Hank Mobley, features Wynton Kelly on piano, Paul Chambers on bass and Mobley's past bandleader, Art Blakey on
drums. Considered one of Blue Note's finest, this is one of Mobley's best-known albums and it features the standard "Remember" by Irving Berlin.
Remastered by Bernie Grundman, Soul Station will be reissued on vinyl as part of an overall Blue Note 75th anniversary vinyl reissue campaign
spearheaded by current Blue Note Records President, Don Was.1. Remember
2. This I Dig of You
3. Dig Dis
4. Split Feelin's
5. Soul Station
6. If I Should Lose You$19.99Vinyl LP Reissue - Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
Eccentric Soul: The Capsoul LabelFive years since it's original release, Numero's flagship compilation gets a facelift. The new deluxe double album set features a new master, new liner notes, more photos and one additional track. Relive the early 00s with classics by Marion Black, Johnson, Hawkins, Tatum & Durr, the Four Mints, Elijah & the Ebonites, Kool Blues, Ronnie Taylor and label founder Bill Moss.1. You're All I Need To Make It - Johnson
2. Who Knows - Marion Black
3. I'm Gonna Keep On Loving You - Kool Blues
4. Sock It To 'Em Soul Brother - Bill Moss
5. Too Far Gone - Four Mints
6. You Can't Blame Me - Johnson
7. Number One - Bill Mos
8. Row My Boat - Four Mints
9. Without Love - Ronnie Taylor
10. I Want To Be Ready - Kool Blues
11. Your Love Keeps Drawing Me Closer - Johnson
12. Hot Grits!!! - Elijah & The Ebonites
13. I Can't Take It - Ronnie Taylor
14. Can We Try Love Again - Kool Blues
15. You're My Desire - Four Mints
16. A World WIthout You - Johnson
17. Go On Fool - Marion Black
18. Pure Soul - Elijah & The Ebonites
19. Sock It To 'Em Soul Brother - Bill Moss$31.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
UNIM-FAN-9789xRichard Groove Holmes
Soul MessageA successful combination of swinging boogaloo rhythms and sincere, soulful soloing, Soul Message is an enduring good-time record and a true gem in
organist Richard "Groove" Holmes' illustrious career. Recorded in 1965 at the Van Gelder Studio in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, this set more than lives up to
"Groove's" middle name as the combo of Holmes, guitarist Gene Edwards, and drummer Jimmie Smith swing with carefree ease through two originals
and four jazz standbys, including a smash hit version of "Misty." Jazz fans in search of some seriously swinging organ jazz need look no further than Soul
Message - now available on vinyl.1. Groove's Groove
4. Song For My Father
5. The Things We Did Last Summer
6. Soul Message$21.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
One More Day1. Driving Home
2. All The Skinny Schoolgirls
3. Tom Boy
4. First Love, Half-Light
5. Goodbye, Friend
6. Over The Moon
7. Shall We Get Married?
8. Settling Down
9. One More Day
11. Lovers & Friends
12. The Year Is Gone$3.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Soul To SoulOn High-Definition Vinyl
On his third album Soul to Soul, Stevie Ray Vaughan expanded the Double Trouble lineup with the additions of keyboardist Reese Wynans and saxophonist Joe Sublett. He also extended his electric blues style, seamlessly incorporating elements of soul, R&B and jazz into his approach. The result is one of the legendary guitarist's most highly prized releases that includes such fan favorites as Look at Little Sister, Change It, and Say What!1. Say What!
2. Lookin' Out The Window
3. Look At Little Star
4. Ain't Gone 'n' Give Up On Love
5. Gone Home
6. Change It
7. You'll Be Mine
8. Empty Arms
9. Come On (Part III)
10. Life Without You$28.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Soul To SoulStevie Ray Vaughan's third studio album Soul To Soul was released in 1985, just two years after his massive debut Texas Flood. Moving more into a soulful R&B-tinged blues sound, Stevie included two new band members on keyboard and saxophone for Soul To Soul.
The band knows their way around a number of cover versions of songs penned by Hank Ballard, Doyle Bramhall and Willie Dixon, bringing a variety of influences into Stevie Ray's brand of modern blues. His own compositions such as Say What, Ain't Gone 'N' Give Up On Love en Life Without You reveal an artist that is ever passionate in delivering real blues, and growing in his songwriting at the same time.1. Say What!
2. Lookin' Out The Window
3. Look At Little Sister
4. Ain't Gone 'N' Give Up On Love
6. Change It
7. You'll Be Mine
8. Empty Arms
9. Come On (Part III)
10. Life Without You$32.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Soul PunkSoul Punk is the debut solo album from Patrick Stump, lead singer/composer/guitarist for Chicago-based multi-platinum Island Records group Fall Out Boy. The 11-tracks on Soul Punk hit a variety of themes, including Stump's love for his hometown of Chicago in This City, a scathing treatise of Madoff-era materialism on Greed and a reminiscent musing on naive sexuality on Allie.
In deference to one of his primal influences, Prince, Stump left nothing to chance on his debut, playing all the instruments himself, including drums, bass, electric and acoustic guitars, piano, analog synths, drum kit, marching drums, percussion, trumpet, valve trombone, alto and tenor saxophones, mandolin, guitelele and manipulating various found sounds and ambient noises.
As the title Soul Punk suggests, the album straddles Stump's roots in R&B and punk. I wanted to do my thing and I wanted to do it my way. I wanted to set the tone for the future. Soul Punk is kind of like a calling card.LP1
2. This City
3. Dance Miserable
4. Spotlight (New Regret)
5. The I In Lie
1. Run Dry (X Heart X Fingers)
3. Everybody Wants Somebody
5. Coast (It's Gonna Get Better)
6. This City featuring Lupe Fiasco$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Soul DeepSoul Deep is an essential compilation of The Box Tops' best tracks. Hailing from 1960's Memphis, The Box Tops are best known for the hits The Letter, Cry Like a Baby and Soul Deep, and are considered a major blue-eyed Soul group of the period.
They performed a mixture of current Soul music songs by artists such as James & Bobby Purify and Clifford Curry, Pop tunes such as A Whiter Shade of Pale by Procol Harum, and songs written by their producers, Dan Penn, Spooner Oldham, and Chips Moman.
Their records are prime examples of the styles made popular by Moman and Penn at American Sound Studio in Memphis. Many of their lesser known Top 40 hits, including Neon Rainbow, I Met Her in Church, and Sweet Cream Ladies, Forward March, are considered minor classics.1. The Letter
2. Neon Rainbow
3. Happy Times
4. Cry Like A Baby
5. Fields Of Clover
6. Choo Choo Train
7. She Shot A Hole In My Soul
8. People Gonna Talk
9. I Met Her In Church
10. Sweet Cream Ladies, Forward March
12. I Must Be The Devil
13. Soul Deep
14. I Shall Be Released
15. (the) Happy Song
16. Turn On A Dream
17. I See Only Sunshine
18. You Keep Tightening Up On Me$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Originally released in 1970 on Montreals Trans-World label, Strawberry Soul is a rare and amazing instrumental deep funk album released by African-American ex-pat trumpeter Billy Martin. Martin also released an album called I Turn You On via Onion Records where his hit Funky Feelin also appeared. He was a local star on the Canadian R&B scene for a while, but disappeared without a trace after this amazing release.1. Funky Feelin
2. One More Time
3. Egg Roll
4. Watermelon Man
5. Phillie Dog
6. It's Your Life
7. Moon Ride
9. If You Care
10. Prayer Meetin$27.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Mr. SoulLimited Edition Audiophile Pressing
Mastered From The Original Tapes And Cut By Kevin Gray At Cohearent Audio
180-Gram LP Plated And Pressed At RTI
Housed In An Old-style Tip-on Jacket
Mr. Soul is the eleventh studio album by American singer-songwriter Sam Cooke. Produced by Hugo & Luigi, the album was originally released in February 1963 in the United States by RCA Victor.
*Album art subject to change.1. I Wish You Love
2. Willow Weep For Me
3. Chains Of Love
4. Smoke Rings
5. All The Way
6. Send Me Some Lovin'
7. Cry Me A River
8. Driftin' Blues
9. For Sentimental Reasons
10. Nothing Can Change This Love
11. Little Girl
12. These Foolish Things$29.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now