- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Saturday Night Fever'
Saturday Night Fever (Awaiting Repress)No popular music act of the '60s, '70s, '80s, or '90s attracted a more varied audience than the Bee Gees. Beginning in the mid- to late '60s as a Beatlesque ensemble, they quickly developed as songwriters and singers to create a style of their own that carried them from psychedelia to progressive pop. Then, after hitting a popular trough, they reinvented themselves as perhaps the most successful white soul act of all time. What remained a constant throughout their history is their extraordinary singing, rooted in three voices that were appealing individually and melded together perfectly.
The Bee Gees were a pop music group that was founded in 1958. The group's line-up consisted of brothers Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb. The trio were successful for most of their decades of recording music, but they had two distinct periods of exceptional success: as a rock act in the late 1960s and early 1970s, and as prominent performers of the disco music era in the late 1970s. The group sang recognisable three-part tight harmonies; Robin's clear vibrato lead vocals were a hallmark of their earlier hits, while Barry's R&B falsetto became their signature sound during the late 1970s and 1980s. They wrote all of their own hits, as well as writing and producing several major hits for other artists.1. Stayin' Alive performed by The Bee Gees
2. How Deep Is Your Love performed by The Bee Gees
3. Night Fever performed by The Bee Gees
4. More Than a Woman performed by The Bee Gees
5. If I Can't Have You performed by Yvonne Elliman
6. A Fifth of Beethoven performed by Walter Murphy
7. More Than a Woman performed by Tavares
8. Manhattan Skyline performed by David Shire
9. Calypso Breakdown performed by Ralph MacDonald
10. Night on Disco Mountain performed by David Shire
11. Open Sesame performed by Kool & the Gang
12. Jive Talkin' performed by The Bee Gees
13. You Should Be Dancing performed by The Bee Gees
14. Boogie Shoes performed by KC & the Sunshine Band
15. Salsation performed by David Shire
16. K-Jee performed by MFSB
17. Disco Inferno performed by The Trammps$24.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed AWAITING REPRESS Buy Now
Agents of Fortune'I've got a fever, and the only medicine is MORE COWBELL ' Decades before Christopher Walken and Will Ferrell's hilarious ode to "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" on Saturday Night Live, Agents Of Fortune already obtained classic Rock status.
The hit song is just one of the wonderful tunes on Blue Öyster Cult's fifth album from 1976. The band called in the help of Patti Smith on "The Revenge Of Vera Gemini", and delivered a high charting album (#29 on the Billboard 200 and "The Reaper" made it to the twelfth spot on the singles Charts).
This record rocks 'n thunders, with a sensual boogie
permeating these 10 great tracks.1. This Ain't The Summer Of Love
2. True Confessions
3. (Don't Fear) The Reaper
4. E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)
5. The Revenge Of Vera Gemini
6. Sinful Love
7. Tattoo Vampire
8. Morning Final
10. Debbie Denise$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Bombay DiscoThe sound of Disco rose out of Philadelphia in the
'70's before being nurtured in New York and later
rising to the top of the pops. By 1979 it made its way
to India, where it was blended with sitars, tablas and
huge orchestras in a wildly inventive, and often boldly
surreal, fusion of Purab aur Pachhim (East and West).
When a film producer told Bollywood composer Bappi Lahiri, I want to have music like 'Saturday Night
Fever', Bombay Disco was born. Soon nearly every South Asian film, it seemed, had a disco track blaring
from cinema screens. Although disco's popularity waned in the west, it soared in the east throughout the '80's.
Disco songs appeared in every type of film, from family dramas and historical epics to curry westerns and
Cultures Of Soul Records presents Bombay Disco, 13 selections excavated from the dusty bazaars of India by
DJ Brother Cleve. The hunt even brought him to Bappi Lahiri's home, where India's Disco King regaled him
with music and stories. Bombay Disco showcases the unique musical hybrid that is Bollywood filmi music.
Don your leisure suit, puff a chillum, and get on the dancefloor. Shabash!LP 1
1. Usha Uthup & Chorus - Hari Om Hari
2. Bappi Lahiri & Chorus - Mausam Hai Gaane Ka
3. Kishore Kumar & Amit Kumar - Hum To Aap Ke Deewane Hein
4. Asha Bhosle & Chorus - Udi Baba
5. Asha Bhosle & Chorus - Bugi Bugi
6. Asha Bhosle & Chorus - Bongo Bongo
7. Bappi Lahiri - Discotheque Music
1. Asha Bhosle & Chorus - Pyar Ka Imithaan
2. Bappi Lahiri & Amit Kumar - Karate
3. Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar & Chorus - Disco '82
4. Usha Uthup - Main Gul Badan
5. Asha Bhosle - Dil Dil Dil, Kabhi Dil De Bhi To Do
6. Salma Agha & Bappi Lahiri - Jeena Bhi Kya Hai Jeena (Pt. 2)$21.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Best Of The Trammps - Disco Inferno
The Anniversary Release Of Their Stunning Greatest Hits Album
Impeccably Mastered By Joe Reagoso At Friday Music Studios & Capitol Mastering
First Time Audiophile Vinyl & Original LP Cover Presentation
The Trammps are truly one of the greatest r&b, dance and pop recording acts of all time. Originally formed in the early 70's, this Philly quintet continues to thrive on the international music scene with their plethora of fine albums and continuous tours enlightening millions.
After years of solid hit singles and great albums with Atlantic Records, the label awarded the superstars with their own greatest hits collection simply titled The Best Of The Trammps, containing their biggest hits like the huge smash Disco Inferno which was also featured in the groundbreaking Saturday Night Fever.
The multi-platinum superstars continues this awesome collection with more hits like The Night The Lights Went Out and of course their stellar dance floor classic Where The Happy People Go.
Their knack for balladry also scored the soulful five with another hit single with Seasons For Girls, which is also featured in the stunning collection.
Friday Music is no stranger to the music of the legendary Trammps, that is why we are so very proud to announce our first installment in The Trammps/Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series with their masterpiece The Best Of The Trammps.
The original Atlantic Records classic is now mastered impeccably by Joe Philly Soul Reagoso (Earth, Wind & Fire/ The Spinners) and pressed for a very limited time on stellar 180 Gram Audiophile vinyl. This first time anniversary release will also be presented in its revered long out of print Lp cover.
The Trammps .The Best Of The Trammps ..Impeccable first time audiophile vinyl .From Your Friends at Friday Music!1. Disco Inferno
2. The Night The Lights Went Out
3. That's Where The Happy People Go
4. Hooked For Life
5. Disco Party
6. Soul Searchin' Time
7. Body Contact Contract
8. I Feel Like I've Been Livin' (On The Dark Side Of The Moon)
9. Seasons For Girls$31.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Buy Now