- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
The Ultimate CollectionGathered together for the very first time on this 180G Double LP is a career-spanning retrospective: bringing together the pick of Paul Simon's solo career, with the classic songs he wrote for Simon & Garfunkel.
Thanks to the quality and diversity of his music over the decades, Paul Simon's position as an enduring musical legend is assured. And although the songs gathered here can only hint at the highlights of a career that stretches back over half a century, they do display the full virtuosity and dazzling scope of the music of the one, the only, Paul Simon.LP1
1. You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
2. Graceland - Paul Simon
3. Mrs. Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel
4. The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
5. Diamonds On the Soles of Her Shoes - Paul Simon
6. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon
7. Cecilia - Simon & Garfunkel
8. Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard - Paul Simon
9. The Boy In the Bubble - Paul Simon
1. The Only Living Boy in New York - Simon & Garfunkel
2. Mother and Child Reunion - Paul Simon
3. Late in the Evening - Paul Simon
4. Father and Daughter - Paul Simon
5. The Obvious Child - Paul Simon
6. Slip Slidin' Away - Paul Simon
7. America - Simon & Garfunkel
8. The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
9. Still Crazy After All These Years - Paul Simon
10. Bridge over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel$44.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
$19.99 $15.79 Save $4.20 (21%)
Immediate A's & B's: The Singles Collection (On Sale)
Side One: The Most Obvious
Small Faces - The Universal
Small Faces - Itchycoo Park
The Nice - Thoughts of Emerlist Davjack
The Nice - Angel of Death
P.P. Arnold - The First Cut Is The Deepest
Side Two: The Rarest of the Rare
Mockingbirds - You Stole My Heart
Mockingbirds - Skit Skat
Duncan Browne - On The Bombsite
Marquis of Kensington - Changing of the Guard
Billy Nichols - Would You Believe
Side Three: Jimmy Page Productions/Sessions
Fifth Avenue - Bells of Rhymney
Fifth Avenue- Just Like Anyone Would Do
The All Stars feat Jimmy Page - Down In The Boot
Les Fleurs De Lys - Circles
Jimmy Tarbuck - (We're) Wastin' Time
Side Four: Happy Tp Be A Part Of the Industry of British Blues
John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers - On Top Of The World
Savoy Brown - I Can't Quit You Baby
Savoy Brown - I Tried
Albert Lee - The Next Milestone
Albert Lee - Water On My Fire$19.99 $15.79 Save $4.20 (21%)Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Small cutout slit on cover Buy Now
Moody Blues: Collected (Pre-Order) (On Sale)Limited First Pressing Of 1,500 Individually Numbered Copies On 180 Gram Purple Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
4 Page Booklet With Liner Notes And Photos
Solid Selection Of Songs By The Band's Career, Including Go Now, Nights In White Satin, Never Comes The Day, Gypsy, I Never Thought I'd Live To Be A Hundred, I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock 'n Roll Band) And Many More
The Moody Blues formed in the early 1960s in Erdington, Birmingham, England. Ray Thomas, John Lodge, and Michael Pinder had been members of El Riot & the Rebels. They disbanded when Lodge went to college and Pinder joined the army. The pair recruited guitarist/vocalist Denny Laine, band manager-turned drummer Graeme Edge, and bassist Clint Warwick. The five appeared as the Moody Blues for the first time in Birmingham in 1964.
It was the single, Go Now (released later that year), which launched their career. The single became a huge hit in the U.K. and landed the number 1 spot in the charts. The band soon realised that their style of R&B-derived rock and pop was not working for them and decided to develop an original new style, featuring the symphonic sounds of the mellotron and Ray Thomas' flute.
Assigned to make a rock and roll version of Antonin Dvorák's New World Symphony, Moody Blues insisted that they be given artistic freedom and be left without supervision. The result was Days of Future Passed (1967), which combined the band's tracks with orchestral interludes arranged and conducted by Peter Knight. The album plus two singles, Nights in White Satin and Tuesday Afternoon, became substantial hits.
Their follow-up album was In Search of the Lost Chord (1968). The album was again a big success with hits as Ride My See-Saw and Voices in the Sky. Their next album On a Threshold of a Dream (1969) featured the sensitive ballad Never Comes a Day and was their first number 1 album in the U.K.
The band's music continued to become more complex and symphonic, resulting in 1969's To Our Children's Children's Children, a concept album. It closes with the fan-favorite Watching and Waiting. To Our Children's Children's Children was also the first release of the group's own founded label, Threshold Records.
Released in 1981, Long Distance Voyager was a success, reaching number 1 on Billboard and top 5 in the U.K. The album featured the hit, The Voice, written by Hayward.
The remaining Moody Blues trio continues to tour and to this day the Moody Blues are one of classic rock's most enduring institutions, with world-wide sales of nearly 80 million albums and a following that continues to support the band. COLLECTED by Moody Blues is a careful selection of the distinctive sound of the band, presenting the different periods the band has gone through.
This title is not eligible for further discount.LP 1
1. Go Now
2. Boulevard De La Madeleine
3. Nights In White Satin
4. Tuesday Afternoon (Forever Afternoon)
5. Voices In The Sky
6. Dr. Livingstone, I Presume
7. Ride My See-saw
8. Legend Of A Mind
9. Never Comes The Day
10. Dear Diary
11. Gypsy (Of A Strange And Distant Time)
12. Watching And Waiting
13. I Never Thought I'd Live To Be A Hundred
1. Candle Of Life
2. Melancholy Man
4. The Story In Your Eyes
5. Isn't Life Strange
6. I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock 'n Roll Band)
7. Emily's Song
8. King And Queen
9. Had To Fall In Love
11. The Voice$42.99 $36.54 Save $6.45 (15%)180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
The Live Album CollectionFollowing the release of Eric Clapton's Studio Album Collection, Universal Music now presents The Live Album Collection, a vinyl box of four classic Eric Clapton concerts.
The box is a 6 LP set and mirrors the design of the previous set with the drawer and outer slipcase. The following albums are included, pressed on 180 Gram vinyl: Derek & The Dominos in Concert (Derek & The Dominos - 1973), Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert (1973), E. C. Was Here (1975) and Just One Night (1980).Derek & The Dominos In Concert
1. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad?
2. Got To Get Better In A Little While
3. Let It Rain
4. Presence Of the Lord
1. Tell the Truth
2. Bottle of Red Wine
3. Roll It Over
4. Blues Power / Have You Ever Loved A Woman
Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert
2. Roll It Over
3. Presence of the Lord
4. Pearly Queen
5. After Midnight
6. Little Wing
E.C. Was Here
1. Have You Ever Loved A Woman
2. Presence Of the Lord
3. Driftin' Blues
4. Can't Find My Way Home
5. Ramblin' On My Mind
6. Further On Up the Road
Just One Night
1. Tulsa Time
2. Early In the Morning
3. Lay Down Sally
4. Wonderful Tonight
5. If I Don't Be There By Morning
6. Worried Life Blues
7. All Our Past Times
8. After Midnight
1. Double Trouble
2. Setting Me Up
3. Blues Power
4. Rambling On My Mind
5. Have You Ever Loved A Woman
7. Further On Up the Road$139.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Box Set - 6 LPs Sealed Buy Now
$34.99 $29.74 Save $5.25 (15%)
Thin Lizzy - Collected (Pre-Order) (On Sale)Limited First Pressing Of 1500 Individually Numbered Copies On Silver Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
High Quality PVC Protective Sleeve
4-Page Booklet With Liner Notes And Photos
Special Embossed Cover Artwork
Featuring ''Whiskey In The Jar'', ''Boys Are Back In Town'' & ''Jailbreak''
Thin Lizzy COLLECTED is a great collection of the many faces of the band. In late 1972 Thin Lizzy released their first hit in the version of a traditional Irish ballad, ''Whiskey In The Jar''. It topped the worldwide charts. The band's album released later on in 1973 featured both the hit single and ''The Rocker''.
Nightlife, the fourth studio album was produced by Ron Nevison and featured Gary Moore on lead guitar on ''Still In Love With You''.
The fifth studio album Fighting showed the first real evidence of the twin guitar sound that would lead the band towards their greatest successes. It includes the tracks ''Suicide'' and ''Wild One''.
After a successful multi-band tour in support of Status Quo, the band recorded the album Jailbreak. The album featured the tracks ''Jailbreak'' and ''The Boys Are Back in Town'', as well as the real gem ''Emerald''. The twin guitar sound had been fully developed by this time. Thin Lizzy flew to Canada in 1977 as a trio to record their next album, with Gorham handling all the guitar parts. The album included the songs ''Dancing In The Moonlight'' and ''Bad Reputation''.
At the beginning of 1979 they recorded Black Rose: A Rock Legend in Paris. The album was released in 1979 and has been described as one of the band's greatest, most successful album. The tracks ''Do Anything You Want'' and ''Sarah'' are both included.
Lynott worked on his solo career with several albums. It spawned the solo tracks ''King's Call'' and ''Yellow Pearl'', as well as the track ''Chinatown''. In the meantime Thin Lizzy released their twelfth studio album including the wonderful tracks ''The Sun Goes Down'' and ''Cold Sweat''.
This title is not eligible for further discount.LP 1
1. Whiskey In The Jar
3. The Rocker
4. Still In Love With You
5. Wild One
8. The Boys Are Back In Town
10. Cowboy Song
12. Johnny The Fox Meets Jimmy The Weed
1. Don't Believe A Word
2. Bad Reputation
3. Dancing In The Moonlight
4. That Woman's Gonna Break Your Heart
5. Soldier Of Fortune
6. Do You Anything Want To
7. Waiting For An Alibi
10. The Sun Goes Down
11. Cold Sweat
12. Phil Lynott - King's Call
13. Phil Lynott - Old Town
14. Phil Lynott - Yellow Pearl$34.99 $29.74 Save $5.25 (15%)180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
The Complete CollectionImportLP 1
1. I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
2. Phonograph Blues
3. Ramblin' On My Mind
4. Kindhearted Woman Blues
5. Terraplane Blues
6. I'm A Steady Rollin' Man
7. Walking Blues
8. Last Fair Deal Gone Down
9. Dead Shrimp Blues
10. Sweet Home Chicago
11. 32-20 Blues
12. Come On In My Kitchen
13. If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
14. Me And The Devil Blues
1. Preaching Blues (Up Jumped The Devil)
2. Stones In My Passway
3. Cross Road Blues
4. Travelling Riverside Blues
5. Whenn You Got A Good Friend
6. Milkcow's Calf Blues
7. Hellhound On My Trail
8. From Four 'Til Late
9. Honeymoon Blues
10. Stop Brakin' Down Blues
11. Malted Milk
12. Little Queen Of Spades
13. They're Red Hot
14. Drunken Hearted Man
15. Love In Vain$37.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
CollectedCollected, the ultimate J.J. Cale collection from 2013 already proved to be a highlight of Music On Vinyl's catalog. Now we're revisiting this essential compilation in a slightly slimmer package: without printed innersleeves, and with a 4-page booklet instead of the 8 pages of liner note material previously included.
This American cult legend has turned his laidback style into a trademark. J.J. Cale has forged an inspiring career that spans four decades. He received his first major exposure in 1970 thanks to Eric Clapton, who turned J.J. Cale's After Midnight into a hit song overnight. A few years later, Clapton repeated the trick with Cocaine.
But the legacy of J.J. Cale has much more to offer: collected on three 180 gram LPs chock full of rootsy Americana songs that will stay in the back of your head long after you turned off the record player.LP1
1. After Midnight
2. Crazy Mama
3. Call Me The Breeze
5. Crying Eyes
7. I'll Kiss The World Goodbye
8. If You're Ever In Oklahoma
11. Cajun Moon
13. Anyway The Wind Blows
15. Travelin' Light
16. Hey Baby
18. You Got Something
1. I'll Make Love To You Anytime
2. Don't Cry Sister
3. Sensitive Kind
4. Thirteen Days
6. Carry On
7. Mama Don't
8. If You Leave Her
9. City Girls
10. Don't Wait
11. Downtown L.a.
12. Devil In Disguise
14. Money Talks
15. Hard Times
16. Teardrops In My Tequila
17. Trouble In The City
1. Change Your Mind
2. Lady Luck
3. Lonesome Train
5. Borrowed Time
6. Low Down
7. Guitar Man
8. Stone River
9. The Problem
10. Midnight In Memphis
11. Woke Up This Morning
13. Things Ain't Simple
14. Santa Cruz$42.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 3 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Ennio Morricone: CollectedEnnio Morricone composed and arranged scores for more than 500 film and television productions, making him one of the most influential and best-selling film composers since the late 1950s. He has sold well over 70 million records worldwide. His score for Sergio Leone's Once Upon A Time In The West is one of the top 5 best-selling original instrumental scores in the world today, with about 10 million copies sold.
Collected is a definitive journey through the vast work of Morricone, stopping by landmark spaghetti westerns like A Fistful Of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More, The Good The Bad & The Ugly, Once Upon A Time In America and most recently, Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained.LP1
1. The Fascist (theme) From The Movie 'The Fascist'
2. A Fistful Of Dollars (theme) From The Movie 'A Fistful Of Dollars'
3. Bullets Don't Argue (theme) From The Movie 'Bullets Don't Argue'
4. A Gun For Ringo (theme) From The Movie 'A Gun For Ringo'
5. For A Few Dollars More (theme) From The Movie 'For A Few Dollars More'
6. The Return Of Ringo (main Title) From The Movie 'The Return Of Ringo'
7. The Battle Of Algiers (theme) From The Movie 'Battle Of Algiers'
8. The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (theme) From The Movie 'The Good, The Bad And The Ugly'
9. The Ecstasy Of Gold From The Movie 'The Good, The Bad And The Ugly'
10. Death Rides A Horse (theme) From The Movie 'Death Rides A Horse'
11. The Big Gundown (opening Song) From The Movie 'The Big Gundown'
12. Once Upon A Time In The West (theme) From The Movie 'Once Upon A Time In The West'
13. The Man With The Harmonica From The Movie 'Once Upon A Time In The West'
14. Long Live The Revolution From The Movie 'Long Live The Revolution' Aka 'Blood And Guns'
15. The Ballad Of Hank Mccain From The Movie 'Machine Gun Mccain'
16. The Sicilian Clan (theme) From The Movie 'The Sicilian Clan'
17. Investigation Of A Citizen Above Suspicion From The Movie 'Investigation Of A Citizen Above Suspicion'
18. A Fistful Of Dynamite From The Movie 'A Fistful Of Dynamite'
1. Come Maddalena From The Movie 'Maddalena'
2. Chi Mai From The Movie 'Maddalena'
3. My Name Is Nobody From The Movie 'My Name Is Nobody'
4. The Infernal Trio From The Movie 'The Infernal Trio'
5. Romanzo From The Movie 'Novecento' Aka '1900'
6. Goodbye Palermo From The Movie 'Father Of The Godfathers'
7. Don't Play The Indian From The Movie 'Buddy Goes West'
8. Il Vento, Il Grido From The Movie 'The Professional'
9. Tragedy Of A Ridiculous Man (theme) From The Movie 'Tragedy Of A Ridiculous Man'
10. Deborah's Theme From The Movie 'Once Upon A Time In America'
11. Gabriel's Oboe From The Movie 'The Mission'
12. The Untouchables (end Title) From The Movie 'The Untouchables'
13. The Strength Of The Righteous (main Title) From The Movie 'The Untouchables'
14. Cinema Paradiso (theme) From The Movie 'Cinema Paradiso'
15. Love Theme From The Movie 'Cinema Paradiso'
16. Ancora Qui (elisa Toffoli) From The Movie 'Django Unchained'$42.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Buddy Holly CollectedBuddy Holly was one of the greatest, most inventive artists in the first wave of Rock & Roll, which The Buddy Holly Collection certainly illustrates. The selection shows his wild-man Rockabilly ways as well as his sensitive songwriting.
Although his success lasted only a year and a half before his death in an airplane crash, Holly is described by critic Bruce Eder as the single most influential creative force in early rock and roll. The Buddy Holly Collection stands as the most comprehensive and greatest retrospective of the legendary artist.
Though it contains all the big hits, this is not the place to turn if you're only looking for That'll Be the Day, Not Fade Away, and Peggy Sue. This collection encompasses much more, delving deeper into Holly's body of work. An absolutely necessity for anybody who loves American music of the 20th century.
His works and innovations inspired and influenced contemporary and later musicians, notably the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, and Elvis Costello, and exerted a profound influence on popular music.LP1
1. Peggy Sue
2. That'll Be The Day
5. Rave On
6. Oh Boy!
7. Peggy Sue Got Married
8. Words Of Love
9. Crying, Waiting, Hoping
10. It's So Easy
11. Not Fade Away
12. It's Too Late
14. Last Night
15. True Love Ways
16. It Doesn't Matter Anymore
17. You're So Square (Baby, I Don't Care)
19. Brown Eyed Handsome Man
1. Blue Suede Shoes
2. Bo Diddley
3. Raining In My Heart
4. Modern Don Juan
5. Ready Teddy
6. Rock Around With Ollie Vee
7. Down The Line
8. Because I Love You
9. Early In The Morning
10. Love Is Strange
11. It's Not My Fault
12. Shake Rattle And Roll
13. Valley Of Tears
14. Holly Hop
17. Well...all Right
18. Honky Tonk
19. Look At Me
1. That's My Desire
2. An Empty Cup (And A Broken Date)
3. Rock Me My Baby
4. Baby Won't You Come Out Tonight
5. Love's Made A Fool Of You
6. Queen Of The Ballroom
7. Come Back Baby
8. Have You Ever Been Lonely
9. Girl On My Mind
10. Love Me
11. Midnight Shift
12. Send Me Some Lovin'
13. Dearest (Ummm, Oh Yeah)
14. What To Do
15. Maybe Baby
16. Slippin' And Slidin'
17. Fool's Paradise
18. Wait Till The Sun Shines Nellie
19. That Makes It Tough$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 3 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Marvin Gaye - Collected180-Gram Audiophile Vinyl
High-Quality PVC Protective Sleeve
4-Page Booklet With Liner Notes And Photos
Featuring ''Sexual Healing'', ''What's Going' On'' And ''Ain't No Mountain High Enough''
Motown released the first Marvin Gaye record in 1961 ''(I'm Afraid) The Masquerade Is Over'', a single intended for (radio) promotion from the singer's debut album. This was followed up by the officially released ''Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide'' a week later. Gaye scored his first real hit with ''Stubborn Kind of Fellow'' in 1962, which he had co-written himself, joking about his alleged stubbornness. The foundations were now laid for an enormous series of chart successes: ''Pride And Joy'', ''Can I Get A Witness'', ''How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)'' and ''Ain't That Peculiar'' are all Motown classics from 1963-1965 which are still being regularly played today after all these years.
The duets he recorded with Kim Weston (''It Takes Two'') and especially Tammi Terrell were certainly at least as good.
He scored his biggest ever hit with ''I Heard It Through The Grapevine'' in 1968. The ''What's Going On'' from the same named album became a number 1 hit in the USA and the album was received as a masterpiece everywhere and is now regarded as one of the most important records in pop history. In 1973, the artistically and commercially very successful, Let's Get It On album was mainly a musical ode to Marvin's love for his new muse Janis Hunter. The success enjoyed by ''Sexual Healing'' and the album which was released at the end of 1982, traveled with him. Suddenly Gaye, who had started to increasingly be forgotten about, was a celebrated star again and this was certainly a position the singer reveled in.
The pop world lost one of the most important soul singers ever to grace the world on 1st April 1984. He has left behind a series of fantastic hits plus a big handful of tracks which deserve the title of masterpiece, all COLLECTED on this album.LP 1
1. (I'm Afraid) The Masquerade Is Over
2. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide
3. Hitch Hike
4. Pride And Joy
5. Can I Get A Witness
6. Once Upon A Time (with Mary Wells)
7. Stubborn Kind Of Fellow
8. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
9. It Takes Two (with Kim Weston)
10. I'll Be Doggone
11. Ain't That Peculiar
12. Ain't No Mountain High Enough (with Tammi Terrell)
13. I Heard It Through The Grapevine
14. Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing (with Tammi Terrell)
15. You're All I Need To Get By (with Tammi Terrell)
16. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
1. What's Going On
2. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
3. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
4. Trouble Man
5. Let's Get It On
6. You Are Everything (with Diana Ross)
7. Distant Lover
8. I Want You
9. Got To Give It Up
10. Heavy Love Affair
11. Sexual Healing
12. Sanctified Lady$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Joe Jackson - CollectedLimited First Pressing Of 1500 Individually Numbered Copies On Turquoise Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
180-Gram Audiophile Vinyl
High-Quality PVC Protective Sleeve
Featuring ''Fools In Love'', ''Is She Really Going Out With Him?'' And ''It's Different For Girls''
Joe Jackson's debut single, ''Is She Really Going Out With Him?'', was not an immediate hit; however, by the time his debut album Look Sharp! was released, the song had reached charts in the U.K. and U.S., earning him a gold record. For the follow-up, he produced the top 5 hit ''It's Different For Girls'', Joe received the highest musical accolade of the Netherlands, the Edison Award.
After two edgy new wave pop records, his next tracks included some reggae influences such as the tracks ''One to One'' and ''Mad At You'', while ''Jumpin' Jive'' - recorded with jazz musicians - was full of old jump blues and swing tunes.
The huge commercial success came with his crafted pop songs ''Steppin' Out'' and jazzy ''Breaking Us In Two'' climbing the charts worldwide. Joe Jackson produced even jazzier hits in 1984 such as ''Happy Ending'', (a duet with Elaine Caswell), ''Be My Number Two'' and ''You Can't Get What You Want''.
The album Big World (1986), a live album of entirely new material including ''Home Town'', was recorded during six concerts. It is not a regular live album though, the audience was asked to be quiet during the songs and the applause was edited out.
The pop song ''Nineteen Forever'' was part of a larger construction from the album Blaze Of Glory, designed to tell a semi-autobiographical story. In 1991 Joe Jackson decided to abandon pop once and for all in favor of more serious music. It spawned the track ''Stranger Than Fiction''.
Joe Jackson - COLLECTED is a comprehensive series of sounds Joe Jackson has gone through, from old to new, this collection will never get boring!LP 1
1. Fools In Love
2. Is She Really Going Out With Him?
3. Look Sharp!
4. Got The Time
5. Sunday Papers
6. It's Different For Girls
7. I'm The Man
8. Mad At You
9. Beat Crazy
10. One To One
11. The Harder They Come
12. Jumpin' Jive
13. Another World
14. Steppin' Out
1. Real Men
2. A Slow Song
3. Breaking Us In Two
4. Be My Number Two
5. You Can't Get What You Want (Till You Know What You Want)
6. Happy Ending (feat. Elaine Caswell)
7. (He's A) Shape In A Drape
8. Nineteen Forever
9. Stranger Than Fiction
10. Home Town (Live)
11. Is She Really Going Out With Him? (A Capella Live)$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Classic LP CollectionJanis' celebrated albums, on 180 gram vinyl. Sourced from the original masters. Includes Janis Joplin's Pearl, I Got Dem' Kozmik Blues Again Mama, and Big Brother and the Holding Company's self-titled release and Cheap Thrills.
This title is not eligible for discount.LP1 - Big Brother & The Holding Company - Big Brother & The Holding Company
1. Bye, Bye Baby
2. Easy Rider
4. Light Is Faster Than Sound
5. Call On Me
6. Coo coo
7. Women Is Losers
9. Down On Me
11. All Is Loneliness
12. The Last Time
LP2 - Big Brother & The Holding Company - Cheap Thrills
1. Combination of the Two
2. I Need A Man To Love
4. Piece Of My Heart
5. Turtle Blues
6. Oh, Sweet Mary
7. Ball & Chain
LP3 - Janis Joplin - I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama!
1. Try (Just a Little Bit Harder)
3. One Good Man
4. As Good As You've Been To This World
5. To Love Somebody
6. Kozmic Blues
7. Little Girl Blue
8. Work Me, Lord
LP4 - Janis Joplin - Pearl
1. Move Over
2. Cry Baby
3. A Woman Left Lonely
4. Half Moon
5. Buried Alive In The Blues
6. My Baby
7. Me & Bobby McGee
8. Mercedes Benz
9. Trust Me
10. Get It While You Can$99.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Box Set - 4 LPs Sealed Buy Now
LION-VIN-9638xElla Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
Classic Album CollectionImport
3 LP set, all recorded originally in 1956/57LP1 - Ella & Louis
1. Can't We Be Friends
2. Isn't This A Lovely Day
3. Moonlight In Vermont
4. They Can't Take That Away From Me
5. Under A Blanket Of Blue
7. A Foggy Day
8. Stars Fell On Alabama
9. Cheek To Cheek
10. The Nearness Of You
11. April In Paris
LP2 - Ella & Louis Again
1. Don't Be That Way
2. Makin' Whoopee
3. They All Laughed
4. Comes Love
5. Autumn In New York
6. Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love)
7. Stompin' At The Savoy
8. I Won't Dance
9. Gee, Baby, Ain't I Good To You?
LP3 - Ella & Louis Again
1. Let's Call The Whole Thing Off
2. These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You)
3. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
4. Willow Weep For Me
5. I'm Puttin' My Eggs In One Basket
6. A Fine Romance
7. Ill Wind
8. Love Is Here To Stay
9. I Get A Kick Out Of You
10. Learnin' The Blues$37.99Vinyl LP - 3 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Rock N Roll Fantasy: The Very Best Of Bad CompanyThe 19-track collection spans 1974 and 1982 and features many of group's best-loved songs, like Can't
Get Enough, Feel Like Makin Love and Rock N Roll Fantasy. Longtime fans will certainly appreciate the inclusion of
previously unreleased alternate versions of Easy On My Soul and See The Sunlight. Both of these are different
versions than the ones that appeared on the deluxe editions Bad Company and Straight Shooter. When it was
released in 1974, the album was an instant smash and climbed to the top of the album charts. Since then, it has been
certified five-times platinum.LP 1
1. Can't Get Enough
2. Bad Company (2015
3. Movin' On (2015
4. Ready For Love (2015
5. Easy On My Soul
6. Good Lovin' Gone Bad
7. Feel Like Makin' Love
8. Shooting Star (2015
9. Weep No More (2015
1. See The Sunlight
2. Live For The Music
3. Simple Man (2015
4. Honey Child (2015
5. Run With the Pack
6. Burnin' Sky (2015
7. Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy
8. Rhythm Machine (2015
9. Gone, Gone, Gone
10. Electricland (Single Edit)
Version]$31.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
UB40 - CollectedLimited First Pressing Of 1000 Individually Numbered Copies On Red Red Wine Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
180-Gram Audiophile Vinyl
High-Quality PVC Protective Sleeve
4-Page Booklet With Liner Notes And Photos
Featuring ''Red Red Wine'', ''I Got You Babe'' And ''Rat In Mi Kitchen''
Early 1980, UB40 scored their first success with ''Food For Thought'', reaching high in the charts. By the time they released their first album they were already so successful that they had signed off on unemployment benefit, leading to the stamped Signing Off featured on form 40, for the sleeve of their debut album. The first dub album ever to reach the album charts in the U.K. included ''One In Ten'' and ''Don't Slow Down''.
In 1983 the band put on a new project, boasting ten cover versions of Jamaican hits and, contrary to low expectations, it became a huge hit and the band's first number one album. Tracks included are ''Cherry Oh Baby'' and ''Please Don't Make Me Cry'' and ''Red Red Wine''. The latter was a rather poppy song and became the band's biggest-selling single ever, entailing their definitive worldwide breakthrough.
There have been lots of collaborations through the years and most of these became huge hit songs. Together with Chrissie Hynde UB40 recorded two singles: ''I Got You Babe'' (1985) and ''Breakfast In Bed'' (1988). They teamed up with Afrika Bambaataa for ''Reckless'' (1988) and with Robert Palmer the band released ''I'll Be Your Baby Tonight'' (1990), just to name a few.
UB40 - COLLECTED has captured all the different phases of the band in one complete album, from classic hits combined with the new!LP 1
2. Burden Of Shame
3. I Think It's Going To Rain Today
4. Food For Thought
5. Don't Do The Crime
6. One In Ten
8. Please Don't Make Me Cry
9. Cherry Oh Baby
10. Red Red Wine
11. If It Happens Again
12. Don't Slow Down
1. I Got You Babe (ft. Chrissie Hynde)
2. Don't Break My Heart
3. Sing Our Own Song
4. Rat In Mi Kitchen
5. All I Want To Do
6. Maybe Tomorrow
7. Afrika Bambaataa and Family ft. UB40 - Reckless
8. Breakfast In Bed (ft. Chrissie Hynde)
9. Homely Girl
10. Kingston Town
11. Robert Palmer ft. UB40 - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
12. Tears From My Eyes
13. Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
14. (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You$34.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
LION-MOV-S98216xThe Mamas And The Papas
The Mamas And The Papas: Collected (Pre-Order) (On Sale)Limited First Pressing Of 1,500 Individually Numbered Copies On 180 Gram Yellow Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
4 Page Booklet With Liner Notes And Photos
Selection Of Hits And Songs From Seminal Folk Group, Including California Dreamin' , Monday, Monday, Somebody Groovy, Dancing In The Street, Twelve Thirty (Young Girls Are Coming To The Canyon)
Including Three Solo Songs by Mama Cass Elliott
Music On Vinyl proudly presents a second release of the COLLECTED albums. The new albums will focus on memorable artists with almost a life span of original intriguing music, covering a timeless musical period!
The Mamas & The Papas were formed by husband and wife John and Michelle Phillips, formerly of The New Journeymen, and Denny Doherty, formerly of The Mugwumps. The last member to join was Cass Elliot, Doherty's bandmate in The Mugwumps. The group considered calling itself The Magic Cyrcle before switching to The Mamas and the Papas as apparently inspired by the Hells Angels, whose female associates were called mamas.
They released a total of five studio albums and seventeen singles over a four-year period, six of which made the Billboard top ten, and sold close to 40 million records worldwide. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998 for their contributions to the music industry.
The band's first single, Go Where You Wanna Go, was released in 1965. The second single, California Dreamin', was released later in 1965 and quickly peaked in the charts. The band's album, If You Can Believe Your Eyes And Ears, was released in March 1966 and became the band's only number 1 album on the Billboard 200. The third and final single from their debut was Monday, Monday, which became the band's only US number 1 hit. The song brought the band international success.
In 1966 they recorded their second album The Mamas And The Papas. I Saw Her Again was the first single from the album before release. When the album was released in 1966, it peaked at number four in the US, continuing the band's success. Words of Love was released as the second single and Dancing in the Street was released as the third and final single.
Deliver came in the autumn of 1966. The album featured the singles Look Through My Window, Dedicated To The One I Love and Creeque Alley. Shortly afterward, a non-album single called Glad to be Unhappy was released.
Mama Cass Elliot had a successful solo career becoming popular with hits such as Make Your Own Kind of Music and It's Getting Better.
COLLECTED is a perfect overview of the multiple classic hits and tracks throughout the career of The Mamas & The Papas and complimented with several popular tracks by Mama Cass Elliot.
This title is not eligible for further discount.LP 1
1. California Dreamin'
2. Monday, Monday
3. Go Where You Wanna Go
4. Somebody Groovy
5. Got A Feelin'
6. Straight Shooter
7. Do You Wanna Dance
8. You Baby
9. I Saw Her Again Last Night
10. Even If I Could
11. Words Of Love
12. Dancing In The Street
13. Strange Young Girls
14. No Salt On Her Tail
15. Trip, Stumble & Fall
16. Creeque Alley
17. Dedicated To The One Love
1. Look Through My Window
2. Sing For Your Supper
3. My Girl
4. Glad To Be Unhappy
5. Dream A Little Dream Of Me
6. Safe In My Garden
7. Too Late
8. Twelve Thirty (Young Girls Are Coming To The Canyon)
10. Midnight Voyage
11. For The Love Of Ivy
12. Step Out
14. People Like Us
15. Mama Cass Elliott - It's Getting Better
16. Mama Cass Elliott - Make Your Own Kind Of Music
17. Mama Cass Elliott - Welcome To The World$42.99 $36.54 Save $6.45 (15%)180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
The Vinyl Singles Collection (1980-1984)Mastered From The Original Tapes
Housed In A Rigid Lift Off Lid Box
12 x 7-Inch Singles Pressed On Black Heavyweight Vinyl
Includes Booklet Of Quotes, Chart Positions & Memorabilia
This carefully curated release is the second in a series of 5 limited edition Status Quo 7 singles box sets. Each set covers a decade (in the case of the Eighties there will be two sets) of the band's UK 7 singles. Classic Rock said of the first in the series, This is Quo in their effortless, casually-exalted pomp...The singles box, complete with picture sleeves and choice B-sides, is a delight. The singles, mastered from original tapes, will be presented in their original sleeves (picture and house bags). This Limited Edition release offers twelve 7 black heavyweight vinyl records housed in a rigid lift-off lid box. The box set will also feature a booklet with quotes and chart history on each single along with a selection of rare foreign covers and memorabilia.Disc 1
1. What You're Proposing
2. AB Blues
2. Don't Drive My Car
1. Something 'Bout You Baby I Like
2. Enough Is Enough
1. Rock N' Roll
2. Hold You Back
1. Dear John
2. I Want The World To Know
1. She Don't Fool Me
2. Never Too Late
2. Calling The Shots
1. Caroline (Live At The N.E.C.)
2. Dirty Water (Live at the N.E.C.)
1. Ol' Rag Blues
2. Stay The Night
1. A Mess Of Blues
2. Big Man
1. Marguerita Time
1. Going Down Town Tonight
2. Too Close To The Ground$139.997 Vinyl Box Set- 12 Singles Sealed Buy Now
Collected (Pre-Order) (On Sale)Limited Pressing Of 750 Individually Numbered Copies On White Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
4-Page Insert / Booklet
Includes The Hits Every Kinda People, Johnny And Mary, Some Like It Hot (As Member Of The Power Station) And I'll Be Your Baby Tonight (Feat. UB40)
Robert Palmer's career has spanned over 25 years and encompassed any number of musical styles from jazz, r&b, reggae, pop, funk to the harder dance sounds heard on Some Like It Hot as a member of the Power Station. Palmer's career commenced in the 60s and throughout the years received a number of awards, including a Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance (for Addicted To Love) and an MTV Video Music Award.
The Collected double vinyl album from Robert Palmer is a selected overview of his music, some lesser known tracks are alternated with hits like Every Kinda People, Johnny And Mary, Pride, Addicted To Love and many more. His collaboration with musicians from different backgrounds were successful leading up to recording (the Bob Dylan written) I'll Be Your Baby Tonight with English reggae band UB40. This single became a worldwide hit, reaching the top 10 in Holland and the United Kingdom, as well as achieving solid chart positions in the USA, Germany, and France.
Sadly the musical genius and true superstar Robert Palmer passed away, succumbing to a heart attack in 2003, only 54 years old.
This title is not eligible for further discount.LP 1
1. Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley
2. Give Me An Inch
3. Which Of Us Is The Fool
4. Man Smart, Woman Smarter
5. Every Kinda People
6. Best Of Both Worlds
7. What's It Take?
8. Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor)
9. Can We Still Be Friends?
10. Johnny And Mary
11. Looking For Clues
12. Some Guys Have All The Luck
13. You Are In My System
14. You Can Have It
3. Addicted To Love
4. I Didn't Mean To Turn You On
5. Simply Irresistible
6. She Makes My Day
7. Change His Ways
8. Mercy Mercy Me / I Want You
9. You Blow Me Away
10. Respect Yourself
11. Never Met A Dog (Vinegar Joe)
12. Some Like It Hot (The Power Station)
13. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight (feat. UB40)$42.99 $36.54 Save $6.45 (15%)180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
Instrumental World Collection Volume 381. Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Deep Cover
2. Snoop Dogg - Gin & Juice
3. Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - Still D.R.E.
4. The Firm - Phone Tap
5. Dr. Dre (Feat. DJ Quick) - Put It On Me
6. 213 (Feat. Xzibit) - Game Don't Wait (Remix)
7. Busta Rhymes (Feat. Missy Elliot) - How We Do It Over Here
8. The Game(Feat. 50 cent) - How We Do
9. Snoop Dogg (Feat. Xzibit) - B Please
10. Dr. Dre (Feat. Knocturnal) - Bad Intentions
11. Obie Trice - The Set Up
12. G-Unit - Poppin' Them Thangs
13. 50 Cent (Feat. Brooklyn) - In Da Hood
1. The Firm - Five Minutes to Flush
2. Busta Rhymes - Break Ya Neck
3. Warren G (Feat. Toi) - Lookin' At You
4. Knocturnal - Str8 Westcoast
5. Eminem - What You Say
6. Obie Trice (Feat. Busta Rhymes) - OH!
7. Eve - Satisfaction
8. Mack 10 - Hate In Yo Eyes
9. Dr. Dre (Feat. Snoop Dogg ) - The Next Episode
10. Snoop Dogg - Lay Low
11. Dr. Dre- Been There Done That
12. Knocturnal (Feat. Dr. Dre & Missy Elliot) - Knoc
13. Eminem (Feat. Dr. Dre) - Guilty Conscience
1. Obie Trice (Feat. Dr. Dre & Eminem) - Shit Hits The Fan
2. Dr. Dre (Feat.Snoop Dogg) - The Wash
3. Dr. Dre (Feat. LL Cool J) - Zoom
4. Dr. Dre (Feat. Nas, KRS-0ne, RBX & B Real) - Group Therapy
5. Eminem - Just Lose It
6. Busta Rhymes (Feat. Q-Tip & Marsha) - Get You Some
7. Snoop Dogg (Feat. Dr. Dre & Jewell) - Just Dippin'
8. Eve (Feat. Gwen Stefani) - Let Me Blow Ya Mind
9. Mary J. Blige - Family Affair
10. 50 Cent - In Da Club
11. Dr. Dre (Feat. Eminem) - Forget About Dre
12. 50 Cent - Back Down
13. Bilal - Fast Lane$29.99Vinyl LP - 3 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Instrumental World Collection V.38 Volume 2Continuing the successful V.38, here you have Volume 2 with 27 more special tracks by Dr. Dre with guests such as Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Q-Tip and more!LP1
1. 50 CENT: STRAIGHT TO THE BANK
2. NAS: HUSTLERS
3. SNOOP DOG: IMAGINE
4. JAY Z: MINORITY REPORT
5. LIL WAYNE: OUTSTANDING
6. STAT QOU: GET LOW
7. JAY Z: TROUBLE
8. YOUNG BUCK: U AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE
9. 50 CENT: COME & GO
10. MOBB DEEP: NIGHTMARES
11. BUSTA RHYMES: GET YOU SOME
12. JAY Z: LOST ONES
13. G'D UP: G'D UP G-UNIT
14. CLYDE CARSON: TWO STEP
1. YOUNG BUCK: HOLD ON
2. 50 CENT: FIRE
3. STAT QUO: HERE WE GO
4. JAY Z: 30 SOMETHING
5. YOUNG BUCK: HATERS
6. BUSTA RHYMES: BEEN THROUGH THE STORM
7. DR. DRE: AFTERLIFE
8. DR. DRE: SMOKIN WEED 4 HOURS
9. AFRO PUFFS: LADY OF RAGE
10. THE D.O.C.: THE FORMULA
11. DR. DRE: BAD INTENTIONS
12. DR. DRE: DRE DAY
13. DR. DRE: NUTHIN$34.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
LION-MOV-Q17998xWilly & Mink DeVille
CollectedLimited Pressing Of 500 Individually Numbered Copies On Gold Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
Collected is a brand new 2xLP compilation of Willy DeVille's tenure as the charismatic front man of Mink DeVille, AND of his later solo work. Featuring Spanish Stroll, Demasiado Corazon & Hey Joe, this 2-record set includes a 4-page booklet with extensive liner notes written by ex-band members and DeVille's inner circle. Containing one LP called The Mink DeVille Years and the second disc The Willy DeVille Years, this 27-song collection is the definitive document of his 35-year career.
Mink DeVille was one of the New York Punk movement's founding bands while having the distinct honor of being CBGB's house band. Off their debut Cabretta, Spanish Stroll and Return To Magenta (produced by Jack Nitzsche) are included in this compilation. Off subsequent albums, Love & Emotion and Demasiado Corazon are also included.
After their third album, Le Chat Bleu, Willy was the only original member left. After the sixth Mink DeVille album, Willy went solo with Miracle, working together with Mark Knopfler. The song Storybook Love became a hit because of the film The Princess Bride. After a musical journey, DeVille scored a hit with his Hey Joe cover in 1992. His last album Pistola was released in 2008. A year later, Willy DeVille died of pancreatic cancer age 58.
This limited edition of 500 individually numbered copies is pressed on gold vinyl. Once sold out, this release will be available again on black vinyl.LP 1: Mink Deville Years
1. Spanish Stroll
2. Mixed Up, Shook Up Girl
3. Just Your Friends
4. Soul Twist
5. Savoir Faire
6. Heaven Stood Still
7. Just To Walk That Little Girl Home
8. Love And Emotion
9. Maybe Tomorrow
10. You Better Move On
11. Demasiado Corazon
12. Each Word's A Beat Of My Heart
13. Italian Shoes
14. I Must Be Dreaming
LP 2: Willy Deville Years
2. Storybook Love
3. Hello My Lover
4. Hey Joe
5. Even While I Sleep
6. Voodoo Charm
7. Still (I Love You Still)
8. Gypsy Deck Of Hearts
9. Across The Borderline
10. (Don't Want You) Hanging Around My Door
11. Come A Little Bit Closer
12. Right There, Right Then
13. When I Get Home$42.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Give Up The GhostOriginally released in 2009, this collection of powerful new material from Brandi Carlile returns to vinyl for the first time since its original, hard-to-find pressing!1. Looking Out
2. Dying Day
3. Pride And Joy
5. That Year
7. Before It Breaks
8. I Will
9. If There Was No You
10. Touching The Ground
11. Oh Dear$26.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Live At MontreuxImport
Irish blues guitarist Rory Gallagher played the Montreux Festival on five separate occasions ranging from the mid-'70s right up to just a year before his death in 1995. The definitive 12-track, 2006 compilation Live At Montreux collects material from his shows in 1975, 1977, 1979 and 1985, and captures the blues-rock master cutting loose on fiery versions of Out on the Western Plain, Tore Down and Last of the Independents among others. 180g double vinyl reissue from Rock Classics Records.LP1
2. Tore Down
3. I Take What I Want
4. Bought and Sold
5. Do You Read Me?
6. Last of the Independents
1. Off the Handle
2. Mississippi Sheiks
3. Out on the Western Plain
4. Too Much Alcohol
5. Shin Kicker
6. Philby$37.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Record CollectionHelmed by multiple Grammy award winner Mark Ronson and including the disparate talents of over 30 musicians and singers from both sides of the Atlantic, The Business Intl includes DAngelo, Boy George, Simon Le Bon, Nick Rhodes, Alex Greenwald, Nick Hodgson (Kaiser Chiefs), Ghostface, MNDR, Dap Kings, Spank Rock, Andrew Wyatt (Miike Snow), Rose Eleanor Dougall, Wiley and MC Pill.
Recorded primarily in Brooklyn, the album titled Record Collection, is a tantalizing first offering comes in the shape of Bang Bang Bang, a 3am Cote dAzur disco beat featuring Q-Tip and MNDR that takes the French nursery rhyme Alouette and turns it into a Jean Michel Jarre meets NYC hip-pop sing-along. If ever there was a party anthem for a sticky hot summer, then this is it.
Unlike Ronsons previous album, 2007s much lauded Version, Record Collection consists entirely of original material, bringing together the songwriting skills of Nick Hodgson, Jonathan Pierce (The Drums), DAngelo, Alex Greenwald and Cathy Dennis, to name just a few. As Ronson splits his time between London and New York the result is a transatlantic sound that incorporates his love of everything from hip-hop, disco, 80s pop to French electro and all points in between.1. Bang Bang Bang
2. Lose It (In The End)
3. The Bike Song
4. Somebody To Love Me
5. You Gave Me Nothing
6. The Colour Of Crumar
7. Glass Mountain Trust
8. Circuit Breaker
9. Introducing The Business
10. Record Collection
12. Hey Boy
13. Missing Words
14. The Night Last Night$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now