- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Another Level (Pre-Order)First Pressing Of 1000 Numbered Copies Pressed On Silver Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
Includes 4 Page Booklet
Includes The Hit No Diggity Featuring Dr. Dre & Queen Pen, Fix And I Wanna Be Your Man
Powered by the massive hit single No Diggity, Another Level is arguably the best album created by Teddy Riley, the leader of Blackstreet. This was the first album with new members Eric Williams and Mark Middleton. They joined the group after replacing departed members Dave Hollister and Levi Little.
Another Level is the second album by American R&B group. Released in 1996, it reached No. 3 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, and No. 1 on the Top R&B Albums chart for five weeks and has sold over 4 million copies.
Teddy Riley was a very influential producer back in the days. He invented a whole new sound, a combination of soul harmonies, rap breaks and hip-hop beats called new jack swing. He links up to the drum-machine and creates beats, synthesizer chords, and uses his voice to make maximum impact with minimum presence. Giving his tracks a sleek leanness to it.
But even so, the key to success is definitely Riley's songwriting skills, which are always catchy and inventive, whether he is writing ballads or party jams.LP 1
1. Black & Street Intro
2. This Is How We Roll
3. No Diggity
5. Good Lovin'
6. Let's Stay In Love
7. We Gonna Take You Back / Don't Leave Me
8. Never Gonna Let You Go
9. I Wanna Be Your Man
10. Taja's Lude (Interlude)
1. My Paradise (Interlude)
2. Deja's Poem
3. (Money Can't) Buy Me Love
4. Blackstreet (On The Radio)
5. I Can't Get You (Out Of Mind)
6. I'll Give It To You
7. Happy Song (Tonite)
9. The Lord Is Real (Time Will Reveal)$42.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed PRE-ORDER Buy Now
CB4CB4 is the soundtrack to the comedy film, CB4. It was released on March 2, 1993 through MCA Records and was almost entirely hip hop music. The album did fairly well on the Billboard charts, peaking at #41 on the Billboard 200 and #13 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. Blackstreet's Baby Be Mine was the lone charting single, making it to #17 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks. Three songs were credited to the fictional CB4 group from the movie, the trio consisted of Chris Rock and rappers, Daddy-O and Hi-C.1. The 13th Message/Livin' in a Zoo(Public Enemy)
2. Black Cop-(KRS-One)
3. Mayday on the Front Line-(MC Ren)
4. Stick 'Em Up-(Beastie Boys & DJ Hurricane)
5. Sneaking Up on Ya- (Fu-Schnickens)
6. Lifeline-(Parental Advisory)
7. The Nocturnal Is in the House-(P.M. Dawn)
8. Baby Be Mine-(Blackstreet)
9. It's Alright-(Tracie Spencer)
10. Sweat from My Balls-(CB4)
11. Straight Out of Locash-(CB4)
12. Rapper's Delight-(CB4)$19.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Thinking In Textures2012 was an incredible year for singer/songwriter Chet Faker aka Nick Murphy. In March he played stand-out performances at SXSW, including a performance at the Filter Magazine party and was touted as a 'must see' act by The Austin Chronicle.
All of this momentum led to a record deal with Downtown Records who are set to drop his debut release Thinking In Textures. The 7-song set's first single Terms and Conditions is a gorgeously penned track that has been garnering airplay across the globe.
Hailing from Melbourne's tight-knit disco and house music scene and taking elements from his acoustic past, Chet Faker has carved out a unique style that fuses personal stories of love and loss with an electronica soul that reaches far beyond his homeland.
Shrouded in secrecy, hidden behind an alias and disguised by a beard, Chet Faker enjoys mystery. He came to everyone's attention when his cover of Blackstreet's classic No Diggity hit #1 on Hype Machine. But far from rushing into the limelight, Chet built on the popularity of No Diggity through a series of tracks released online, creating an insatiable hunger from fans for more from this part jazz, part soul and part electronic artist.1. I'm Into You
2. Terms and Conditions
3. No Diggity
4. Love and Feeling
5. Cigarettes and Chocolate
6. Solo Sunrise
7. Everything I Wanted$12.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Vol. 1 - In My LifetimeIn My Lifetime, Vol. 1 is Jay-z's second studio album. The star studded album features guest appearances by Foxy Brown, Babyface, Blackstreet, Teddy Riley, Too $hort, Lil' Kim, and Puff Daddy. A majority of the production is handled by beatmakers from Puff Daddy's Bad Boy label, giving the album a glossier more commercial sound than its predecessor.
In celebration of Def Jam's 30th Anniversary, UMe will be reissuing this classic album back on vinyl for the first time in years.1. Intro/A Million & One Questions/Rhyme No More
2. The City Is Mine (featuring Blackstreet)
3. I Know What Girls Like (featuring Lil' Kim & Puff Daddy)
4. Imaginary Player
5. Streets Is Watching
6. Friend or Foe '98
7. Lucky Me
8. (Always Be My) Sunshine (featuring Foxy Brown & Babyface)
9. Who You Wit II
10. Face Off (featuring Sauce Money)
11. Real Niggaz (featuring Too $hort)
12. Rap Game/Crack Game
13. Where I'm From (featuring Scratches by DJ Premier)
14. You Must Love Me (featuring Kelly Price)$29.99Vinyl LP Reissue - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now