- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
We Got It From Here... Thank You 4 Your ServiceWe Got It From Here... Thank You 4 Your Service is the sixth and final studio album by American hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest. The album features guest appearances from AndrÉ 3000, Kendrick Lamar, Jack White, Elton John, Kanye West, Anderson Paak, Talib Kweli, and the group's most frequent collaborators Consequence and Busta Rhymes. The album features contributions from member Phife Dawg, who died several months prior to the album's release.LP 1
1. The Space Program
2. We The People....
3. Whateva Will Be
4. Solid Wall of Sound
5. Dis Generation
2. Black Spasmodic
3. The Killing Season
4. Lost Somebody
5. Movin Backwards
6. Conrad Tokyo
8. The Donald$30.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
99.9%Born in Port-au-Prince, Haiti and raised in the city of Montreal, 23
year-old Canadian artist Kaytranada is widely regarded as one of
the most important new producers in the musical landscape today.
Since the age of fourteen, when he first began to DJ and when his
brother introduced him to music production software, his output has
been relentless. As he explains, "after he showed me the basics,
from that day on I couldn't stop making beats," pumping out a beat
a day for the next couple of years and soon after self-releasing a series
of EPs and beat tapes that quickly began to expand his reach.
Single releases like "Drive Me Crazy" with Vic Mensa and "Leave
Me Alone" with Shay Lia soon spread his name like wildfire and
gained listens reaching far into the millions. In addition to that
he's produced for artists such as Mobb Deep, Kali Uchis, Freddie
Gibbs, The Internet, & Talib Kweli and remixed the likes of Disclosure,
Pharrell, Missy Elliot, Janet Jackson, and others. Kaytranada
soon cemented his reputation and his sound; an undeniable swing
of the drums comparable to J Dilla's, a signature soulful touch in the
melodies, and a healthy dose of funky bass lines. Last year he was
tapped by the legendary Rick Rubin who has acted as a mentor,
eventually signing him to a publishing relationship.
99.9% will be Kaytranada's first debut album on XL Recordings.
The 15-track album includes guest vocals from Anderson .Paak,
AlunaGeorge, BADBADNOTGOOD, Craig David, Syd, Little Dragon,
Goldlink and more.LP 1
1. Track Uno
2. Bus Ride (Feat. Karriem Riggins & River Tiber)
3. Got It Good (Feat. Craig David)
4. Together (Feat. Alunageorge & Goldlink)
5. Drive Me Crazy (Feat. Vic Mensa)
6. Weight Off (Feat. Badbadnotgood)
7. One Too Many (Feat. Phonte)
1. Despite The Weather
2. Glowed Up (Feat. Anderson .paak)
3. Breakdance Lesson N.1
4. You're The One (Feat. Syd)
5. Vivid Dreams (Feat. River Tiber)
6. Lite Spots
7. Leave Me Alone (Feat. Shay Lia)
8. Bullets (Feat. Little Dragon)$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
The Edge of Seventeen SoundtrackPressed On 180-Gram Audiophile Vinyl
First Pressing Of 750 Numbered Copies On Orange Vinyl, Black Vinyl Thereafter
Housed In A Gatefold Sleeve
Includes Exclusive Poster
PVC Protective Sleeve
OST Of The Brand New 2016 Movie, Featuring Hailee Steinfeld & Woody Harrelson
Great Tracks By Santigold, Anderson Paak, Two Door Cinema Club, Aimee Mann, Miike Snow, Handsome Poets, Phantogram, Angus & Julia Stone, Birdy A.O.
The Edge of Seventeen is a new coming-of-age movie in the vein of Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club - an honest, candid, often hilarious look at what it's like to grow up as a young woman in today's modern world.
Everyone knows that growing up is hard, and life is no easier for high school junior Nadine (Hailee Steinfeld), who is already at peak awkwardness when her all-star older brother Darian starts dating her best friend Krista. All at once, Nadine feels more alone than ever, until the unexpected friendship of a thoughtful boy gives her a glimmer of hope that things just might not be so terrible after all.
The Edge of Seventeen marks the feature directorial debut of writer-director Kelly Fremon Craig, and is produced by Academy Award® winner James L. Brooks - the filmmaker behind big-screen, character-driven classics such as Terms of Endearment, Broadcast News, Big, Say Anything, The Simpsons, Jerry Maguire and As Good as It Gets.
The film is getting plenty of comparisons to the John Hughes' The Breakfast Club, but it's mostly modern soundtrack helps set it apart from those 80s classics: Santigold's new rollicking Who I Thought You Were, a standout off this year's 99¢, opens the movie and a pivotal party scene is filled with tracks by festival favorites like Two Door Cinema Club and Anderson .Paak.
Furthermore the soundtrack of the film features a hearty and exciting mix of talents as diverse as Aimee Mann, Phantogram, Birdy, Handsome Poets, Miike Snow and others.LP 1
1. Who I Thought You Were - Santigold
2. Ballroom Blitz - The Struts
3. Am I Wrong - Anderson.Paak Ft. Schoolboy Q
4. Bad Decisions - Two Door Cinema Club
5. Psycho - A$ap Ferg Save Me - Aimee Mann
6. Genghis Khan - Miike Snow
7. Don't You Wait - Cloves
8. The D*head Song - Miles Betterman
1. Somebody Else - The 1975
2. When They Fight, They Fight - Generationals
3. Hard Luck - Black Pistol Fire
4. When I'm Small - Phantogram
5. Big Jet Plane - Angus & Julia Stone
6. To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
7. Sky On Fire (Eo17 Remix) - Handsome Poets
8. Ghost In The Wind - Birdy
9. Nadine's Theme - Atli Örvarsson
10. The Hug - Atli Örvarsson$33.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
GenesisL.A. rapper Domo Genesis has released his official debut album Genesis. Despite big time appearances from Wiz, Juicy J, Anderson .Paak and more, the former Odd Future rapper manages to put his own personality on center stage for his first attempt at a major label project.
The first single from the album, "Dapper" with Anderson .Paak, showed a new, groovier side of Domo that wasn't always apparent on his previous tapes. In the YouTube description of the video he wrote, "Thanks for the love, its been awhile but im finally ready to give my honest self."
Songs like "Awkward Groove" and "Wanderer" show his vulnerable charm. Coming from the violent explosion that was Odd Future, MCs like Doms and Earl have been adjusting to the aftermath in their own unique ways.
The production is especially lush and enveloping. Tyler produced "Go (Gas)" and perhaps more, but it's more impressive that he's been able to build a nice brand for Odd Future Records with himself, Domo and The Internet.
-Max Weinstein (XXL Mag)1. Awkward Groove
2. One Below
3. Wanderer - Feat. Tay Walker
4. Questions - Feat. Da$h & Kendra Foster
5. My Own - Feat. JMSN
6. Go (Gas) - Feat. Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J & Tyler, The Creator
7. Coming Back - Feat. Mac Miller
8. Faded in the Moment - Feat. Cam O'bi
9. Dapper - Feat. Anderson .Paak
11. All Night - Feat. King Chip
12. Lost and Found$23.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now