- Lowest Price
- Highest Price
Amy Winehouse The Collection'
$199.99 $139.99 Save $60.00 (30%)
The Collection (On Sale)180 Gram 8 LP Box Set
Includes a custom-made litho print and an exclusive set of photographs taken from the commissioned photo sessions for"Frank" and "Back To Black"
First-ever Limited Edition Amy Winehouse vinyl box-set. Each box set includes 8 LPs on 180 gram vinyl. This special set is comprised of Amy Winehouse's three studio albums, live
recordings from Amy's 2007 Shepherd's Bush shows, including tracks available for the first time on
vinyl, and an album's worth of 'Rarities' featuring live session tracks dating back to 2003.
This title is not eligible for further discount.Frank
1. Intro / Stronger Than Me
2. You Sent Me Flying / Cherry
3. Know You Now
4. Fuck Me Pumps
5. I Heard Love Is Blind
6. Moody's Mood For Love (Teo Licks)
7. (There Is) No Greater Love
8. In My Bed
9. Take The Box
10. October Song
11. What Is It About Men
12. Amy Amy Amy / Outro
14. Mr Magic (Through The Smoke)
Back To Black
2. You Know I'm No Good
3. Me & Mr. Jones
4. Just Friends
5. Back To Black
6. Love Is A Losing Game
7. Tears Dry On Their Own
8. Wake Up Alone
9. Some Unholy War
10. He Can Only Hold Her
Lioness: Hidden Treasures
1. Our Day Will Come
2. Between The Cheats
3. Tears Dry On Their Own
4. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
5. Like Smoke
7. The Girl From Ipanema
8. Half Time
9. Wake Up Alone
10. Best Friends, Right?
11. Body And Soul
12. A Song For You
Live from Shepherd's Bush Empire, London 2007
2. Just Friends
4. Back to Black
5. Wake Up Alone
6. Tears Dry On Their Own
7. He Can Only Hold Her / Doo Wop (That Thing)
8. Fuck Me Pumps
9. Some Unholy War
10. Love Is a Losing Game
12. Hey Little Rich Girl ft Zalon and Ade
14. You Know I'm No Good
15. Me and Mr Jones
16. Monkey Man
1. (There Is) No Greater Love (BBC Session Janice Long '03)
2. I Heard Love Is Blind (BBC Session Stables '04)
3. Stronger Than Me (BBC Session Janice Long '03)
4. Know You Now (BBC Session Leicester '04)
5. Fuck Me Pumps (BBC Session T In The Park '04)
6. In My Bed (BBC Session T In The Park)
7. You Know I'm No Good (Acoustic version for Napster)
8. Rehab (BBC Session Pete Mitchell '06)
9. Love Is A Losing Game (Live at iTunes Festival '07)
10. Me & Mr Jones (Live at iTunes Festival '07)
11. Back To Black (Live at iTunes Festival '07)
12. Tears Dry (Live at iTunes Festival '07)$199.99 $139.99 Save $60.00 (30%)180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP Box Set - 8 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Lioness: Hidden TreasuresFollowing her tragic passing in July, some of the producers and musicians who worked closely with Amy Winehouse, among them Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi, spent time listening over the many recordings that Amy had made, before, during, and after the release of Frank and Back To Black. It was said by all who worked with Amy that she never sang or played a song the same way twice. It quickly became apparent to Salaam and Mark that they had a collection of songs that deserved to be heard, a collection of songs that were a fitting testament to Amy the artist and, as importantly, Amy their friend.
The 12 track collection features previously unreleased tracks, alternate versions of existing classics as well as a couple of brand new Amy compositions, and has been compiled by long-time musical partners Salaam Remi and Mark Ronson in close association with Amys family, management and record label Island Records. Lioness : Hidden Treasures proves a fitting tribute to the artist, the talent and the woman and serves as a reminder of Amys extraordinary powers as a songwriter, a singer and an interpreter of classics.1. Our Day Will Come (Reggae Version) (recorded 2002)
2. Between the Cheats (recorded 2008)
3. Tears Dry (recorded 2005)
4. Wake Up Alone (Demo) (recorded 2006)
5. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
6. Valerie (Slow Version) (recorded 2006)
7. Like Smoke (featuring Nas) (recorded 2008)
8. The Girl from Ipanema (recorded 2002)
9. Halftime (recorded 2002)
10. Best Friends (recorded 2003)
11. Body and Soul (with Tony Bennett)
12. A Song for You (recorded 2009)$34.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Duets IIIn a 1965 interview with LIFE, Frank Sinatra said: For my money, Tony Bennett is the best singer in the business.
He excites me when I watch him. He moves me. He's the singer who gets across what the composer has in mind, and probably a little more.
And for the past sixty-odd years, Tony has been doing exactly that. With 15 Grammy Awards and a multitude of Gold and Platinum status recordings under his arm, this man sure knows how to work those pipes.
Duets II is another collection of American Songbook standards performed in the best of ways.
Duets II includes collaborations with the best voices of music: Aretha Franklin, Natalie Cole, Norah Jones and k.d. lang grace the recording booth with this legendary singer.
But it is the tragic and premature passing of Amy Winehouse that makes this album truly special; her appearance on the duet 'Body And Soul' is the last known recording of the British songbird, and it is a truly heartrending version of the 1930 jazz classic.
Includes the last known recording of Amy WinehouseLP 1
1. The Lady Is A Tramp duet with Lady Gaga
2. One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) duet with John Mayer
3. Body And Soul duet with Amy Winehouse
4. Don't Get Around Much Anymore duet with Michael BublÉ
5. Blue Velvet duet with k.d. lang
6. How Do You Keep The Music Playing duet with Aretha Franklin
7. The Girl I Love duet with Sheryl Crow
8. On The Sunny Side Of The Street duet with Willie Nelson
9. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) duet with Queen Latifah
1. Speak Low duet with Norah Jones
2. This Is All I Ask duet with Josh Groban
3. Watch What Happens duet with Natalie Cole
4. Stranger In Paradise duet with Andrea Bocelli
5. The Way You Look Tonight duet with Faith Hill
6. Yesterday I Heard The Rain duet with Alejandro Sanz
7. It Had To Be You duet with Carrie Underwood
8. When Do The Bells Ring For Me duet with Mariah Carey$39.99180 Gram Audiophile Virgin Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now
Life, Love And LeavingFeatures The Previously Unreleased Album Outtake, ''This Old Heart'' (Originally By James Brown), Which Had Gone Unheard For Over 15 Years.
Features Eddie Hawrsh (The Black Crowes) On Bass.
Originally released in 2001, the Detroit Cobras Life, Love and Leaving is the group's best-known effort, coming at a time when bands like the White Stripes and Dirtbombs were also releasing seminal albums that started picking up recognition outside of their collective hometown of Detroit. Hitting hard with songs by soul heavyweights like Solomon Burke (''Stupidity''), Mary Wells (''Bye Bye Baby''), Otis Redding (''Shout Bamalama''), the inimitable vocals of Rachel Nagy would no-doubt be a template from which folks like Amy Winehouse would work from years later. A landmark collection of covers.1. Hey Sah-Lo-Ney
2. He Did It
3. Home In Your Heart
4. Oh My Lover
5. Cry On
7. Bye Bye Baby
8. Boss With the Hot Sauce
9. I'm Laughing At You
10. You Can't Miss Nothing That You Never Had
11. Right Around the Corner
12. Won't You Dance With Me
13. Let's Forget About the Past
14. Shout Bamalama
15. This Old Heart*
* Previously Unreleased$17.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Ike's MoodsTraffic Entertainment presents The Memphis Sounds Ike's Moods, an all-instrumental collection of Isaac Hayes' most well-known songs. In a similar vein as the Ultimate Breaks & Beats Instrumentals album, Ike's Moods takes the best from Isaac Hayes'
catalog and transforms them into instrumental gems. Just as Hayes defined funk and soul in the 60s and 70s, the members of The Memphis Sound have carved out their own unique contemporary sound that not only attracts a younger generation to the
genres, but also pleases fans of the sounds since their inception. Consisting of members from El Michels Affair, the Dap Kings, and Anti Balas, these instrumentalists have been a part of a movement of neo-wave funk and soul musicians, redefining the
sound through projects with Mark Ronson (his most recent album Version) and Amy Winehouse (Back to Black, as well as touring with the singer); reworking classic instrumentals for the Wu-Tang Clan on a series of 7" records and performing live
alongside the clansmen; and other various live and studio recorded projects. Ike's Moods contains such classics as "Shaft," "Walk On By," and "Look Of Love," and aptly pays homage to the many moods and musical stylings of Hayes. An innovator of his time, Isaac Hayes is most known for his work on the music for Shaft whose theme song was made famous by its wah-wah guitar and multi-layered symphonic arrangement. Passing away in August 2008, Hayes left behind a career that spanned an extensive discography, filmography, and a handful of awards including three Grammy's, an NAACP Image Award, and an Academy Award. Celebrate the career of this American music icon who defined the funk and soul genres with Ike's Moods.1. Walk On By
2. The Look Of Love
3. Theme From Shaft
4. Blue's Crib
5. The Red Rooster
6. Bumpy's Lament
7. The Feeling Keeps On Coming
8. Do Your Thing
9. Run Fay Run
10. Hung Up On My Baby$17.99Vinyl LP - Sealed Buy Now
Hard BelieverHard Believer is the eagerly-awaited new studio album from Fink: Fin Greenall (vocals/guitar), together with Tim Thornton (drums/guitar) and Guy Whittaker (bass). It will be their first release on the R'COUP'D imprint, a label newly created by Greenall with the backing of the Ninja Tune team.
Recorded in seventeen days at Hollywood's legendary Sound Factory studios with producer Billy Bush (Garbage, Beck, Foster the People), Hard Believer is shot through with rawness and controlled aggression; an album replete with calm beginnings seguing into powerfully hypnotic loops and climactic finales. It is a masterful collection of songs from an artist at the peak of his creative powers.
"We wanted to go deeper this time, and be more ambitious with the music," Fin explains, "to move the sound forward without losing touch of where we're from."
Urban, bluesy, and alive, the album presents ten brand new songs, including the mighty "Shakespeare", a tale of young love gone tragically sour as the mood darkens from acoustic to guttural rock; the spiky yet delicate "Looking Too Closely", riding an irresistible piano-and-guitar groove; "Green and the Blue", on which a vulnerable Greenall meditates on the constants in life that see you through tough times; "Two Days Later", a deeply personal lament and one of only two songs on the record that start and remain down-tempo; and the breathtaking "Pilgrim", the latest collaboration with songwriter Blair Mackichan, co-writer of "This Is The Thing" from Fink's 2007 album Distance and Time, and "Honesty" from 2011's Perfect Darkness.
Since making the transition from world-class club DJ and electronic producer, to the first ever singer-songwriter signed to legendary British label Ninja Tune, Greenall has released four critically acclaimed albums, worked in the studio with the likes of John Legend, Ximena Sariñana, Amy Winehouse and Professor Green and enjoyed incredible live success with the hugely popular 18-month Perfect Darkness world tour, which accumulated two live records: 2012's Wheels Turn Beneath My Feet, and 2013's Fink Meets the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra. All this and Fink is still a name which - while evoking an impassioned response from many a fellow artist and from the avid fanbase - remains a mystery to a wider majority. This looks set to change...
The term Hard Believer comes from deep-south Americana; it means somebody who is difficult to persuade, who requires proof. In truth, all anyone has to do here is listen to the powerful collection of songs on Hard Believer. The belief will surely follow.1. Hard Believer
2. Green and the Blue
3. White Flag
5. Two Days Later
7. Truth Begins
8. Looking Too Closely
9. Too Late
10. Keep Falling$29.99Vinyl LP - 2 LPs Sealed Buy Now